Rate Dr. Daniel P. Taheri

Dr. Daniel P. Taheri's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I have been going to the Valencia office for the past 2 years. It is always a pleasurable experience. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and always on time. I see Ashley for my micros and I feel as if I had just left a day at the she. She is wonderful. The Dr.s always give their full attention and are great about making sure I get what I need before leaving my room. I highly recommend Dr. Taheri.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Taheri and his office for about 7 years now. This includes making the commute during times I moved out of the area. I completely trust him for any medical or cosmetic derm need that I have. They offer everything from microderm, laser, peels...he has great products too. I have recommended so many friends to him and they all come away happy. He is a great doctor.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taheri is so great...incredibly knowledgeable and caring. His staff, everyone in the office is very nice and helpful, welcoming. They are very thorough and accomodating with scheduling and details about the appointment. Westwood Dermatology has a large variety of services. It seems like I am going there for somehthing! :) which I don't mind at all. I tell everyone I know to go to here.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

Everybody at the office is great. Everyone is so helpful and I feel so taken care of. Dr. Taheri has helped me with so many things. Life changing, friendly, so great. Best doctor and best doctor of all.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Mary is an excellent laser hair RN. Loooooove her. Best laser, excellent results, clean office. and free valet. What else could you ask for?

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Taheri's office for over a year. Every experience has been positive and my skin feels fantastic. The Dr. & staff are professional & friendly. I am always greeted with a smile and seen almost immediately.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Taheri is the best. I've been going here for years. He cleared my skin up in no time, and it changed my life. He's super smart and super nice. Everyone in the office is there to help you and it's such a peaceful office. Definitely recommend this place!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr Taheri for several years. The doctors and staff are very professional and knowledgeable. I always look forward to my appointments and love the results of all the services I receive. They can help with all your skin care needs and have a wonderful skin care line as well.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I visited this place because I was having bad breakouts that just would not go away. Dr. Taheri told me he'd have my skin clear in no time and that's exactly what he did. Overall it was a pleasant experience. I was able to get my skin back on track. Thanks a million Dr. Taheri.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag