Rate Dr. Lukas Alexanian

Dr. Lukas Alexanian's Ratings

Well, he's listed on Magellan's site, as well as Blue Cross's. When I called his office, the first thing they told me was that he accepts no insurance whatsoever and was really quick to get me off the phone. Please do the world a favor and resign - the people reaching out for an appointment to this type of doctor are not the kind who need to be jerked around.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

This doctor's primary concern is to help you. He listens. He has no "GOD COMPLEX." If you can afford him - GO TO HIM! Since my insurance won't let me see him anymore - I have had nothing but problems - from BOTH pharmacies, and other "psychiatrists". Dr. Alexanian is the best - but DO NOT miss the appointment! The fine for a missed appointment is huge.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Was happy with the appointment and was properly diagnosed. Will be coming again

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

if i could give him an absolute zero rating, I would. This man should not even be able to practice psychiatry. Oh, and may I add that he barely speaks english. You can barely understand what this ignorant man is trying to say.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

very arrogant and ignorant doctor,he received over $88 thousand dollars from ASTRA ZENECA AND ELI LILLY FOR PRESCRIBING THEIR MEDS.Totally unethical..so now do you think you are feeling better on his prescribed meds while he is making a bundle from these pharm companies?????It's all in the News Press.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag