Rate Dr. Brian J. Wiatrak

Dr. Brian J. Wiatrak's Ratings

My son has been seeing Dr Wiatrak for over 10 years. He is a great Dr and always makes sure that we understand exactly what procedure he's preforming.He makes sure all of I questions and concerns are answered.I wouldn't trade him for another specialist... :)

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

My son just had his 2nd set of tubes in his ears. Dr. Wiatrack is such a great doctor! My son has autism - both times his staff went over and above to make sure he was ok. I would not use any other ENT for my child.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wiatrak is the Chief ENT/Otolaryngologist at Birmingham's Children's Hospital. He has placed two sets of ear tubes in one of my son's ears, and has removed both of my sons' adenoids; all surgeries were successful, and he throughly explained the procedures, before and after. Also, Dr. Wiatrak was the first doctor to determine the cerebrospinal fluid leak in one of my son's after we were involved in a rear-ended collision; other doctors had seen my son in the ER, but gave me no reason as to why blood-tinged water was flowing out of his right ear, just 12 hours after an MVA. Within a week of the MVA, Dr. Wiatrak determined my son's deafness in his right ear; the degree of deafness; and the anatomy of his ear through a CT-scan of his ears. Dr. Wiatrak is taking preventive measures to help my son maintain the hearing he has gained back in his right ear, and evaluates my son twice a year. Also, Dr. Wiatrak does not beat around the bush, and has a passion for children with any deafness.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2009 | flag