Rate Dr. Michael J. Sillers

Dr. Michael J. Sillers's Ratings

I received excellent care from Dr. Sillers. He made an accurate diagnosis, and though my problem required surgery, I am more than satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Sillers. I would use him again without hesitation.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sillers is excellent. My husband had a deviated septum and went to someone else who did an outdated botch of a job repairing it. Not only did dr sellers agree to see him, he did everything he could to fix that Dr.'s mistake. His office is always clean, he's up to date, has state of the art equipment, is professional, caring, and has the steadiest hand I've ever seen in my life. ??

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

My son broke his nose so we went to Dr. Sillers. He was excellent. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Sillers for surgery to correct a cerebral spinal fluid leak repair and was extremely pleased with the results. I was quite impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of my problem. I have had no regrets and would refer anyone to Dr. Sillers.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Have had sinus problem since i was a child,seven major surgeries over a period of 15 years and was told eventually there was nothing that could be done for me.A fellow employee told me about Dr. Sillers and i thought why not. I had to try someone.Made a excellent decision and he has help me like no one else has. One surgery he had to do and i have to see him every three months and i drive 130 miles one way. Worth every minute or mile.Very professional staff,great nurses and Dr. Sillers treats you exactly like you want to be treated and he is always on time,you rarely ever wait.Great dr. and just a good guy.Also a good dad and family man.I have sent several friends to him and they all have thank me.If he was across the country i would fly to see this Dr. Thanks for reading this,its all true.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sillers is the best ENT in birmingham as far as I am concerned. He's state of the art, up to date, office staff is great. Highly recommended!

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

After seeing several ENT's, and having those ENT's see the same scans that Dr. Sillers saw, he immediately saw the problem that I was having and was able to show it to me. He was then able to explain the procedure he would use to fix the problem.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sillers freely offers advice on medical issues and is clearly an excellent diagnostician.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr Sillers is excellent! I had surgery nearly 2 years ago and had several follow-up appointments. He was always on time (very little wait). He is extremely intelligent and has the needed equipment in his office. The office is convenient and clean. Would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr Sillers was a pleasure to see. Always on time, surgery was quick and convenient. Follow up appointment was on time. Diagnosed the problem quickly and his solution was much less invasive (and more successful) than any other I consulted. thanks Dr Sillers!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag