Rate Dr. Jon E. Pangia

Dr. Jon E. Pangia's Ratings

acted very inappropriate towards a young female coworker. Displayed unprofessionalism a crossed the board. Overheard a disturbing conversation pertaining to telling his wife about his 21 yr old side piece. Upsetting to know he was married with 3 children yet would still be unfaithful. No room for drama within the ER, wouldn't trust him a bit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

What a great doctor! He explained my disease better than any doctor had even tried before! I want to be notified if he ever starts a private pracitice so I can be his paitent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2131743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This young doctor was very polite and extremely helpful. Even though I have been to the hospital several times for my condition, I have never had my disease and my medicines so well explained. Even though he was very busy, he came into my room several times to check on me until I was finally able to go home. I felt much safer than many other times I had to go to the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2131742].votes_count ]]