Rate Dr. Glenn E. Peters

Dr. Glenn E. Peters's Ratings

He is such an amazing physician. He actually sits down with you and explains what you had (which mine was thyroid cancer) and what he's going to do. There is no 10min limit for you as a patient, he answers every question without you feeling rushed. I am in healthcare, and this is a very rare finding in a physician. I would recommend him and UAB to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Dr. Peters is a great doctor. My husband was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and Dr. Peters operated on him twice. He is extremely knowledgable and straight forward. He told us everything to expect up front so there were NO suprises which is great when you are dealing with cancer. He's very nice and helpful with any questions that you have. We were very blessed to have been referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2010

Dr. Peters is a remarkable Dr. He took care of my father through throat cancer. Bedside manner is awesome, in his office he really tries to set the patient and family at ease. But he is straight forward with you. I would recommend him to everyone needing this type of Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597267].votes_count ]]