Rate Dr. Pablo Cervantes

Dr. Pablo Cervantes's Ratings

Dr.Cervantes is very professional, he helped me tremenduously over the years.my mental illness is control now, i can say that i am back from the broken pieces.thousands thanks Dr.Cervantes,Suzanne Bergeron (mabel)

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

J'ai consulté le Dr Cervantes dans le cadre d'une expertise demandée par la CSST suite à un accident de travail m'ayant laissé avec des séquelles d'un stess post-traumatique, je dois dire que le médecin a été très attentif, qu'il a fait m'a fait réponde à trois tests écrit, et que finalement son expertise fut très juste et je fut citée correctement, de nos jours ou l'on peut payer un expert pour lui faire dire ce qu'on veut, le Dr Cervantes a fait preuve d'un haut professionnalisme dont on s'attend des médecins, mais qu'on ne voit malheureusement pas souvent.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

DR CERVENTES EST LE MEILLEUR MÉDECIN QUE J AI JAMAIS EU, IL EST TRÉS HUMAIN..ET RESPECTABLE, IL EST TOUJOURS A L ÉCOUTE,ON A BESOIN DE PLUSIEURS DOCTEUR COMME LUI....MERCI BEAUCOUP.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

DR CERVENTES EST UN TRES BON PSYCHIATRE,IL EST CHALEUREUX,HUMAIN ET SURTOUT TRES EXPÉRIMENTÉ A CONSEILLER...

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

Dr Cervantes was my doc for 8 months. I cannot say how much he helped me. He was sympathetic, kind, caring, knowledgeable, and very respectful. I feel so grateful for all the hope and help that he gave me.

Submitted July 31, 2010 | flag

Have only started seeing Dr.Cervantes recently as I requested a change from Dr.K (the son). I so regret not doing this much sooner. Dr. Cervantes is kind, experienced, considerate and most of all helpful. He actually "listens" and respects his patients. He does everything within his ability to help and then some. He is efficient and reliable. He definitely is a "bonus" to the helping profession. We need more like Dr.Cervantes and Fielding (Dr.)

Submitted April 17, 2010 | flag

I FOUND THIS SITE . AND HE IS MY DOCTOR . SO I MAY AS WELL RATE HIM . HE IS VERY GOOD AND HELPFUL I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

Dr Cervantes is an excellent psychiatrist. He is very well advanced in his specialty. He is very sympathetic, He takes the time to listen well. He often takes the time to assemble his thoughts. I have been a patient of his 11 years and as the circumstances of life change he always makes the appropriate decision. In case of emergencies he makes the time to see you.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor who has been followoing me ofr the past 6 years. Takes time to listenand to think before giving an answer. Makes sure you understand what he is telling you.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2008 | flag

He is a very good Dr. Caring, helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2008 | flag