Rate Dr. Dan M. Chapel

Dr. Dan M. Chapel's Ratings

I was very impressed as to how punctual the Dr. was especially given the waiting room was full of kids that I did not want to put up with. I guess they were there to see another Dr. Everything worked like clockwork and we were out of there in a very timely maner.Dr. Chapel was very knowledgeable and shared with us everything that pertained to our issue. I would definately recommend Dr. Chapel to anyone looking for an ENT. In addition to him being knowledgeable and professional he is certainly easy on the eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Dr. Chapel is a wonderful doctor! He has performed surgery on my daughter and has done a great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

arrogant. seemed totally disinterested. Trashed previous ENT's i talked to. Faked a little sweeness at end to get me out of office.Not the real deal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

Dr. Chapel is an amazing doctor. He has wonderful bedside manner and made me feel right at ease about my upcoming surgery. He is very knowledgable and I would recommend him to anyone needing a great ear, nose and throat doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

Dr. Chapel is fantastic! I'd been to two other docs who couldn't find the solution to the problem I'd been having for 8 years. Dr. Chapel immediately saw the problem after the MRI, I was in surgery in a a month (my scheduling), and NO MORE PROBLEMS! I also see his work with kids at the hospital I work at, and he's great with both the kids and the parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597430].votes_count ]]