Rate Dr. Dan M. Chapel

Dr. Dan M. Chapel's Ratings

I was very impressed as to how punctual the Dr. was especially given the waiting room was full of kids that I did not want to put up with. I guess they were there to see another Dr. Everything worked like clockwork and we were out of there in a very timely maner.Dr. Chapel was very knowledgeable and shared with us everything that pertained to our issue. I would definately recommend Dr. Chapel to anyone looking for an ENT. In addition to him being knowledgeable and professional he is certainly easy on the eyes.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chapel is a wonderful doctor! He has performed surgery on my daughter and has done a great job!

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

arrogant. seemed totally disinterested. Trashed previous ENT's i talked to. Faked a little sweeness at end to get me out of office.Not the real deal.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Chapel is an amazing doctor. He has wonderful bedside manner and made me feel right at ease about my upcoming surgery. He is very knowledgable and I would recommend him to anyone needing a great ear, nose and throat doctor.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Chapel is fantastic! I'd been to two other docs who couldn't find the solution to the problem I'd been having for 8 years. Dr. Chapel immediately saw the problem after the MRI, I was in surgery in a a month (my scheduling), and NO MORE PROBLEMS! I also see his work with kids at the hospital I work at, and he's great with both the kids and the parents.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag