Rate Dr. Eric Bensimon

Dr. Eric Bensimon's Ratings

Je ne suis pas encore rendu à l opération pour l augmentation des seins mais j'ai fait 2 chirurgiens dans la même journée et les deux semblaient me voir de la même vision. Par contre de Bensimon a capter mon attention en m expliquant tous les risques et les résultats.Étant une référence d un autre chirurgien bientôt possiblement retraiter et de mon amie je crois que le résultat sera bien. Je vous en donne donc des nouvelles dans la semaine du 1 dec

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

je suis extrêmement satisfaite des soins du Dr Bensimon. J'ai eu une fracture de l'os de la joue il y a 3 ans. Il m'a oprée pour remettre l'os à sa place. Je suis comme avant, rien ne parait. Merci docteur

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I consulted with Dr. Bensimon in February 2013 for a breast reduction. It took a year before the surgery took place. To be precise, January 2014. I was an F cup and requested a C cup. Surgery went well with no problems. I am disappointed that I only went down 1 cup size...an E cup. On the plus size, they are perky so I have no regrets. Would do it all over again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Just recovering from a tummy tuck and breast implants. Totally loved dr Bensimon. Love the result...looks real and natural, not fake!!! The experience was easy and smooth, his staff, lizette, was so helpful and pleasant. I totally recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I saw him for a consult before getting a breast augmentation. He didn't seem to agree on the implant size I wanted (no less than 500cc). He was also pushing for silicone a lot, which I didn't want. He showed me pics of saline implants on patient (yes, they tend to look 'rounder') and said "it wasn't beautiful". He was nice during all the consult but I felt he was pushing something (smallish implant, silicone) that was not what I wanted. I didn't feel as if he listened to my needs and expectations. I went with another PS, got 550cc saline HP and I couldn't be any happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Doctor BenSimon did a superb job on my nose. It looks natural and recovery was swift and almost painless. I chose hom because he does very complex face surgey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I had a breast reduction on september 2nd. When I first went to see him, he was honest as to what to expect for the results. He did not sell me a dream , he was realistic and I must say that what he said is the reality . I went from a DD to B and do not regret. The wounds are healing well. I'm a happy women and shopping will be more interesting !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I had a breast augmentation and nipple reduction procedures on July 16th and couldn't be more pleased. My recovery was smooth and had less pain than what I was expecting. Now almost two months later my breast are beautiful and natural looking. I went and saw other surgeons prior to meeting with Dr. Bensimon and none of them took the time to answer questions and concerns as he did. I highly recommend Dr. Bensimon, he is very knowledgeable and professional. I trusted his opinion and advice and I just love my breast, my only regret is not doing it earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Fantastic doctor
had a rhinoplasty in june, and very thrilled with the beautiful work he did.
his staff is great and very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

J'ai été opérés par le Dr.Bensimon la semaine dernière pour une abdominoplastie. Mon nombril est tellement parfait et la cicatrices si belle que j'ai que des bon commentaires sur le talent du médecin. . Un artiste! Sont équipe est tout simplement parfait et toujours à l'écoute des patients. Merci énormément pour tout

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515888].votes_count ]]