Rate Dr. Peter W. Orobello

Dr. Peter W. Orobello's Ratings

Very frustrated that we're were not told about certain risks of replacing ear drum. Plus my son scored low on hearing test and we were given choice of hearing aid. We called back to get started on hearing aid. We were given run around. He was delayed in hearing aid and had a rough start in Kindergarten. Once he got hearing aid, we were good to go. Communication in office is horrible. Disliked the PA. Orobello seemed to not care to answer question. Switched doctors and a lot happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388328].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 6, 2014

Very knowledgeable and Great bedside manner. I drove an hour to see this doctor. He eased our minds, answered all of our questions, and was great with our 14 month old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

great doc and staff..sceduled my daughters surgery quickly. they wetre very thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Orabello was friendly, soothing to this nervous Mom and quick. He said that in the amount of time it would take me to get a coffee and go back to the recovery waiting room, he would be finished; and he was!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Orobello is a Phenomenal Dr. as well as person. he has been my Doctor for 7 years and i make a 3 hour drive just to continue seeing him even after I moved. I am now 17 soon to be 18, At age 10.. I first met him as a scared little girl who saw double (diplopia) And after seeing 9 other doctors trying to figure out what was wrong, he made the most sense of it. He recommended tubes, tonsil, and Adnoid Removal. Amazingly enough It worked and he has been unforgettable ever since! Eventually Had tubes put in again down the road as well as Tympanoplasty On both ears. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone reading this. he has become one of my heroes I can never thank him enough for answering my prayers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

My son and daughter are both patients of Dr. Orabello. Both have had their adnoids removed and my daughter just completed her fourth tube surgery. Dr. Orabello treats my daughter like his own and answers my questions in a detailed and informative fashion. He has aproactive approach and we certainly appreciative this type of medical care for our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

Fantastic doctor and staff. We drive four hours to see Dr. Orobello. My son was misdiagnosed by several doctors on the East Coast. Dr. Orobello took one look at my son and his cat scans and knew what the diagnosis was. He did two surgeries on my son, and took the time to sit down and discuss the surgery and to answer questions after both. Most doctors would have one foot out the door ready to move on to the next patient. Not him. He made us felt that we were his only priority. The office is very good with call backs and scheduling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2008

Doctor Orobello has done ear tubes as well as tonsil and adnoids for our children. He has been nothing short of wonderful. He actually saved our son from the fate our daughter suffered at the hands of a not so ENT. He recognized that the area in the back of our son's throat was short enough that if he had completely removed his adnoids that it would have opened this area up in such a way that my son would have had food and fluid escape through his nose when eating and drinking. Our daughter has had to learn to live with that condition. Thank's to Dr. Orabello's knowledge and experience he prevented our son from having to go through that. We think he is awesome. Our son is getting ready to go the end of this month to have a new set of tubes placed and we thank God that we have Dr. Orobello to do the surgery. :o)*

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2008

Dr. Orobello was very good, but his office staff could use some sensitivity training. HELLO-you are working with scared parents and very small, sick children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597570].votes_count ]]