Rate Dr. George T. Boris

Dr. George T. Boris's Ratings

So happy with the results I'm going to get a second surgery, this is very professional doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

First of all, Dr.Boris who? The only Dr. Boris I saw was the one in a picture frame on the wall. I requested to meet with Dr. Boris but I was told he was out of town. This place ruined my body twice! 2different surgeons, 2 separate occasions. The day before of my surgery I met with Dr. Hughes, I was told he was going to be my surgeon. I was scheduled to get liposuction of my abdomen, inner thighs, back & getting a fat transfer to my right buttock to match the left buttock. 30min prior to my surgery, I was greeted by Dr. Glick. I was NEVER EVER told that he would be my surgeon! It was the most uncomfortable situation. Days after surgery I noticed a lump on my lower right abdomen area, an internal scar below the lump from one hip to the next & vaginal area swelled up. I got a revision surgery by Dr. Hughes. He made things worse. The right side of my buttock,waist & abdomen is deformed. Where was Dr. Boris in all of this? It's his practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2479414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Boris is very nice and helpful and I was very happy with his work but his staff were very rude and unhelpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I can't believe I'm writing this 10 years after my surgery, but when I saw all of the good reviews posted here (at least two of which are word-for-word copies of yelp reviews which were filtered for being "suspicious") I had to say something. Dr Borris is not a good surgeon. In the pre op visit 30 mins before my surgery he was sneezing and coughing, and told me how sick he was. He was so self centered, talking about his issues the whole time as though I wasn't nervous about my surgery that was about to start! I should have rescheduled. Instead, I got a major infection from my lipo procedure and my thighs got all rippled and creepy. I came back in to show the nurse and she told me nothing was wrong until the third time when she was like, "Oh, it IS infected and it's probably your fault" even after I mentioned how sick he was on the day of surgery. I took antibiotics etc but was left with permanent dents in my thighs from the infection. Research this man before you decide to book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I am so happy I found Dr. Boris, as a Latina, it's very important that I find someone I can relate too and Dr. Boris' and his staff were everything I had hoped for and more. After hearing their ads on KLVE, and visiting their website I was excited to move forward with my free consultation. I was a bit nervous in getting some work done, but that went away after they explained everything from start to finish which was so assuring. Dr. Boris spent about 30 minutes with me, as he was very patient and detailed in answering my questions. I ended up booking the same day, and receive $1500 off my procedure because of the radio ad. In the end, my results have been incredible, I am so happy with the finished product. I never imagined the 360 degree change I experienced, my confidence is thru the roof, I wear what I want and feel like a new person. I have already recommend Boris Cosmetic two of my friends and their results have been fantastic. I am blessed to have gone to Boris Cosmetic! Judy T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Had a bbl done 2 weeks ago and cant be any happier. They are truly the best. I am ready for by new bikini.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

The Best Breast Doctor in the Business. Let’s face it! If you have boobs and you’re not in your 20’s YOU need to get a boob tune up. Turn those babies up and fill out your dresses like you mean it! Or, you are in your 20’s & they just don’t look right. Remember, this is for you so it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks but you.Your #1.It’s foolish to not do your research way ahead of time to make sure your doctor is in good standing with the Medical Board of California, this includes any Doctor in California.I did check Dr. George Boris out. He has a spotless record with the Medical Board, records include in & out of Court complaints & settlements, he is clean. Doctors in his office are trained in the best and newest techniques. Dr. Hughes was selected as only the second plastic surgeon to pursue a yearlong aesthetic fellowship at Harvard Medical School. I admire his intelligence. Whatever you decide to do I wish for the best results for you and speedy recovery, sincerely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

My overall experience was good, didnt have to wait too long and the staff was polite even offered me coffee. I went there to has my sinus checked. Dr. Boris looked at them with some kind of special instrument and pin pointed the exact problem,and it didnt take a second visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2008

Staff and doctor were terrific. I feel and look great. Anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery should call Dr. Boris right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597613].votes_count ]]