Rate Dr. Joseph H. Sugerman

Dr. Joseph H. Sugerman's Ratings

WHAT A RARITY Dr. Sugerman is! He is hands down THE BEST doctor out there. He is engaged the entire time you are in the office and really listens to what you are saying. He is a smart cookie, I can tell! When he asks for me to call him back in a few days to let him know how I am doing, he ACTUALLY picks up OR calls me back within the hour - UNBELIEVABLE!! Here is one for the books - when I had a weird virus that hit my tongue and caused it to swell up, he had one of his on-call doctors give me a house visit both on Saturday and Sunday to check on me. Really? Amazing!! He runs a very tight ship in his office and people get things done efficiently! If the receptionist says she has left a v/m for a referral, he says "well, call them back in 7 minutes when they open the office." LOVE his style! Dr. Sugerman, don't ever retire!!!!! :)

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

He removed a lesion from my vocal chord and I was very impressed with the surgery. He is one of the best of the best. I wish I could find other Doctors as caring and skillful as Dr. Sugerman.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sugarman is the best of the best. Not only is he an amazing physician, but he is a kind, caring human being. He would always ask me to call him a few days after an appointment to let him know how I was doing. I would do so, but cynically never thought I'd reach him. If he was with a patient, he ALWAYS called me back to check on my progress and address and concerns and questions. He REALLY cares. He seems to be the last of a dying breed. I could not recommend him highly enough.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Joseph Sugerman is a true doctor. Dedicated, concerned, professional. When he gave me a referral to a specialist, he personally called the doctor and discussed about my case. He also called back to follow up. I was totally at ease and felt taken care of.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag