Rate Dr. James J. Montagano

Dr. James J. Montagano's Ratings

Dr. Montagano diagnosed and treated me for vocal cords nodules, he showed me that he knew so much that I went to see him when my regular dr. diagnosed me with asma. He diagnosed me with GERD, and after samples medicine he gave me free and diet he cured me again. His diagnosis was right again. I go to see him whenever I am sick and then ask him for a different specialty referral if needed. I am happy more than 100%, I have been his patient for more than 10 years now and I referred him more than 1 friend. One of them did not like his diagnosis too much (involved doing some surgery) and went for a second opinion. He called me saying I did not like him too much, but the diagnosis was RIGHT, they told me exactly what dr. Montagano said.I think that the office is not super high tech new, but he is a great dr, that knows what he talks about.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

I was made to wait for about 40 min. He was not at all personable and gave me a diagnosis for a condition that I don't have and didn't at all help with the condition for which I needed to see a doctor. Perfect example of how the medical system is in dire need of improvement!

Submitted June 19, 2009 | flag