Dr. James J. Montagano

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Los Angeles, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Foreign Lang: Italian

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. James J. Montagano has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5644987

12/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "James" to "James J."
RID: 1035370
16/11/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Montagano diagnosed and treated me for vocal cords nodules, he showed me that he knew so much that I went to see him when my regular dr. diagnosed me with asma. He diagnosed me with GERD, and after samples medicine he gave me free and diet he cured me again. His diagnosis was right again. I go to see him whenever I am sick and then ask him for a different specialty referral if needed. I am happy more than 100%, I have been his patient for more than 10 years now and I referred him more than 1 friend. One of them did not like his diagnosis too much (involved doing some surgery) and went for a second opinion. He called me saying I did not like him too much, but the diagnosis was RIGHT, they told me exactly what dr. Montagano said.I think that the office is not super high tech new, but he is a great dr, that knows what he talks about.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 917918
19/06/09 2 1 1 1 I was made to wait for about 40 min. He was not at all personable and gave me a diagnosis for a condition that I don't have and didn't at all help with the condition for which I needed to see a doctor. Perfect example of how the medical system is in dire need of improvement!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield