Rate Dr. Martin L. Hopp

Dr. Martin L. Hopp's Ratings

Office is not run well. Appears dirty, even the equipment used for sterile procedures seemed iffy. Forces you to sign arbitration agreement waiving your right to sue. Dr. is arrogant and does not engender trust. Condescending. Bad breath, too, by the way. Unpleasant atmosphere. Long, long wait (1hr 40 min). I did not need surgery but I would advise against using this dr for any surgery - he is the type that would run away if you had a post surgery issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

This doc thinks very highly of himself but if you don't fit his mold he does nothing for you. He had me purchse this nose rinse machine that hurt my sinuses horribly and then I found out that his partner and him have a monetary interest in them. He never listened to my concerns. Avoid this doc at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

not caring about patients, do not consider them like human beings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

This doctor will unreasonably charge you as much as possible. His uncaring staff act like IRS employees in their handling of patient bill questions. Terrible, terrible service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597694].votes_count ]]