Rate Dr. Paul B. Krivitsky

Dr. Paul B. Krivitsky's Ratings

The office personnel is very unhelpful and somewhat rude. There is no sense of "I'm here to help you". Instead they make patients feel as though they're too busy to help. An error was made with an appointment for a specialized procedure. Its unknown where the fault lied. The office person made no attempt to recognize or correct the error by offering a speedy solution. Instead, she passively assigned blame on the patient and then claimed that the next available appointment was two months out. When a patient's health condition reaches the point of having to see a specialist, how can they be told they have to wait two months when they already waited six weeks for this appointment? Not only was I told that, but it was said to me with a very uncaring "take a number" attitude. I did not reschedule with this doctor. No doctor is worth waiting for if you have to put up with unprofessional office staff.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

My whole family loves Dr. Krivitsky. My husband's severe sleep apnea was eradicated by surgery performed by Dr. K. My sinus problems have been all but eliminated by him. I usually only have to go in once a year now when there is a severe allergy season. My two boys had tubes and tonsillectomies. He is an excellent doctor.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I went to doctor Krivitsky for severe sinus complications. Dr told me I had severe deviated septum, along with a cellular mass. I was told my surgery would take 45 mins. I was in the operating room for 3 hours! When I asked why it took so long, he seemed annoyed and said it was a normal duration. I'm now 7 weeks out from surgery and am on my 4th round of antibiotics and 3rd round of steroids. I'm still extremely congested. When I ask him what's wrong his 2 favorite answers are; "Hmm.. I'm not sure why you aren't healing. There's no visible infections." and "I don't know what's wrong." He decided to take a deeper look 2 days ago which made me bleed profusely! He was very annoyed that I was bleeding. He then proceeded to shove gauze up my sinuses so far that I cried! I'm going to another doctor for a 2nd opinion tomorrow. Let's hope and pray he can give me a better answer than, "I don't know..." I do NOT reccomend going to Dr. Krivitsky.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

I've been having persistent tonsils infection. The preliminary diagnosis was strep throat. My Dr referred me to this ENT. About 1 min into my appointment, he asked "Do you want your tonsils removed". I said "No" (Who does?). I don't have a problem if that is indeed the reality however I don't know how he could draw that conclusion in just a min. He also sounded offended by my answer. I wanted to confirm if my condition was strep or something else so I asked for a culture test. He replied by saying he didn't believe cultures as it doesn't prove much. At that point I determined that my time here was a waste so I stop asking questions as it seem to be making him annoyed. Save your time...See another DR.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2008 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Krivitsky by my GP for a sleep study regarding possible sleep apnea/narcolepsy. He has a very poor bedside manner. After being diagnosed with severe sleep apnea he told me to get a CPAP machine. I had no idea what a CPAP was or where to get one. He was bothered when I tried to ask simple questions and get an explanation about my diagnosis.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2008 | flag