Rate Dr. BRIAN H. Weeks

Dr. BRIAN H. Weeks's Ratings

Outstanding Patient Care!Always puts Patient Care first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Horrible experience! Not very helpful, he only cares about getting paid and doesn't spend time with you like he should as your (over paid) doctor. I would not recommend him to my enemies, let alone my friends. Horrible person, terrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

My overall experience was awful. I dislike the little and low quality of the time I spent with Dr. Weeks. The low respect Dr. Weeks has for his patient's time should have been an clue to the care I was about to receive. He was two and a half hours late to my surgery with no apology. I would not recommend Dr. Weeks even though I can breathe I was told I would not be in much pain, that wasn't true. I was scared, in pain, and at the end of the day felt disrespected. I would highly recommend the nurse practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

DR. BRIAN WEEKS.....ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH....HAD DEVIATED SEPTUM SURGERY WITH HIM....NEVER ANY PAIN...PERSONABLE..HE IS LISTED ON TOP DOCTORS IN AMERICA AND SAN DIEGO...THE BEST...........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597834].votes_count ]]