Rate Dr. Perry Mansfield

Dr. Perry Mansfield's Ratings

This Dr.doesn't know the meaning of patient's time or the secretary just books patients back to back. I waited an hour and a half and finally walked out for my8:30am appointment. He seemed to have no regard for my time. I would not go to him again no matter how well he operates.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

I had nasal surgery with another doctor and it did not work out. He redid it and i can now breathe. Great person. Great surgeon. Thanks for what you did. I recommend him to everyone.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

He treated me for sleep apnea and showed me radiology pictures specifically identifying where the blockage was located and then developed an operation to correct it. My life has changed! My sleep apnea is cured! I went to several ENT's before Dr. Mansfield and none had the technology or tools to diagnose my problem accurately. Great person, and his assistant Joanne is the best!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

an outstanding surgeon, compassionate doctor. Ethical, sincere and professional. Recommended highly.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag