Rate Dr. Michael A. Keefe

Dr. Michael A. Keefe's Ratings

Outstanding physician and human being. Highly intelligent ENT doctor and superior surgeon. Exceptional communication & listening skills. While under his care I had complete confidence in his abilities & advice. Dr. Keefe has an impeccable reputation & is highly respected among his peers. I was truly blessed to have Dr. Keefe as part of my carefully chosen medical team. Thank you Dr. Keefe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Thank GOD for Dr. Keefe! I've had the worst set of tonsils a person could possibly have. I've been told by numerous doctors that "oh, your tonsils are just inflamed a little", or "you must be getting over a cold". My favorite was, "they look normal to me." No, my tonsils were the size of walnuts and that is NOT normal. So I was referred to Dr. Keefe by a friend. He took one look at them and confirmed that they truly needed to be taken out. Not only was he very informative and caring about my needs, but his nurse brought forth a wonderful attitude that really helped me feel comfortable during all my visits. He did a wonderful job removing my tonsils! I can't tell you how happy I am that they're gone! I can really breathe now! Thank you sooo much Dr. Keefe!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597846].votes_count ]]