Dr. Sassan Alavi

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/12/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Sassan Alavi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2611406
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 • Exceptionally informative Doctor • Great Rapport • His work is meticulous • Staff is very helpful • Follow up post surgery is beyond what I expected • Both Dr. and staff and readily available to answer any concerns/ questions. • Excellent results
Paid (or co-pay): $10000
Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 4 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

09/02/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1323299
29/12/10 5 5 5 5 I love everything about this doc and the staff im so happy whit my breast augmentation and I love that they have some one who speak Spanish and they are very professional I recommend dr Alavi I'm more happy and is gracias to him
Paid (or co-pay): $500250
RID: 1301145
25/11/10 5 5 5 5 A big thank you to dr. alavi and his staff! From my first call they made me feel comfortable and at ease. The staff were understanding and willing to work with my hectic schedule. They accommodated me with early morning appointments and a couple of times stayed late to make it possible for me to get there after work. Dr. Alavi treated me as though I was the only patient of the day. He listened, and then listened some more to my concerns and wishes, answered all my questions patiently, provided guidance, and was very gentle during my procedure. In addition to his staff, he personally called to make sure I was doing well; and took my call on a Saturday night. He very willingly came to the office on Sunday morning just to put my mind at ease and assure me that all was proceeding as expected. Am more than happy with the care I received and the results far exceed my expectations. He is the best. thank you! thank you! thank you!  Respond
RID: 1299321
22/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Alavi performed a face lift on me in 2001. I was extremely happy with him, his staff and the outcome. In 2010, I decided to have a breast reduction, tummy tuck and liposuction on several parts of my body. There was no question in my mind of which doctor I would chose, Dr. Alavi. Once again, from the consultation, preparation advice, day of surgery and frequent, personal follow-ups by him and members of his staff, I felt totally reassured of the wisdom of my choice. I knew he was only a phone call (his cell phone) away if I needed to call. I definitely felt I was a valued patient. I am extremely happy with the outcome and continue to be seen by him on a regular, but less frequent basis as the healing process evolves. I would (and have)recommend Dr. Alavi to anyone.
Paid (or co-pay): $18000
Respond

04/04/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

17/03/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed