Rate Dr. Vera D. Cecilio

Dr. Vera D. Cecilio's Ratings

I found Dr. Cecilio on mdreviews after searching for a doctor for my brother. We called for an appt and she was able to see us that morning. I found her to be a very smart lady. Very concerned with her patients and very knowledgable about her field. I will refer her to anyone i know. She took the time to really ask questions about my brothers problem, and then talk us through what she thought the issues were. She answered all of our questions without us feeling rushed. A++++

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

She takes no unnecessary risks. It's easy to place your confidence in this wonderful Doctor. She makes one feel relaxed with great results I have referred family members and friends. They all find her to be remarkable!

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

She is really nice and knows her stuff. My sister was very ill and she took great care of her.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Exellent physician;made me feel comfortable.Helped with all problems

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cecilio has great bedside manner. She really cares about her patients and gives you plenty of time to explain what is bothering you.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2009 | flag