Dr. Carol L. Roberts

Rate Dr. Carol L. Roberts

Dr. Carol L. Roberts's Ratings

Dr. Carol Roberts was the only doctor who found what was making me sooo sick, (after having gone to Mayo Clinic[$7,000], local E.N.T. numerous times, and a specialist in Tampa). I am extremely grateful to her, and appreciate her abilities and her common sense. I always found her to be professional. Kathleen Eiland, one grateful patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][598228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Very satisfied with the care I received from her and her staff. I never had to wait very long. Everyone seemed very helpful,professional, and compassionate. Leading even a healthier life thanks to her. I have absolutely no complaints and wish I would had found her years earlier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][598227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2011

I have nothing but positive thing to say about Dr. Roberts. She is kind and takes the time to listen to you. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][598226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

dr. roberts was very kind and listening, but i have been trying to get test results from her office for months now. every time i call they tell me they are going to get the results and call me back and they don't. i had very expensive tests done and paid out of pocket for them. and now i don't even get a follow up to learn what the results were? there is something wrong with this picture.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][598225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Avoid this physician! In my opinion, her staff is rude, messages do not get returned and now one of the only two staff that was detailed & communicated has left. You have to call the office many times just to have a test report sent to you. Test results have been lost with no notification and did I mention most of the staff is rude, in my opinion only. I was not notified when test reports arrived so I spent much time calling & recalling to request results. A very disappointing experience, in my opinion you can do better. Also check the area papers for an incident which occured with Dr. Roberts concerning her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][598224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Roberts is very personable, but I believe she is only concerned with making money. Everyone seems to be shoved through a series of chelation treatments until Medicare or private insurance will pay not more. Did not run blood tests (instead ran HAIR tests) which would have been definitive of infection. Stay clear...she is in it for the $$$$$.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][598223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Roberts is a Harvard educated holistic dr. She is sometimes late because she spends the needed time with her patients. She is very knowledgeable and caring and LISTENS to her patients. She is also very good with hormones. She can be difficult to get hold of which is my only complaint. She works WITH you to help you achieve better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][598222].votes_count ]]