Dr. Joseph O'Keane

Rate Dr. Joseph O'Keane

Dr. Joseph O'Keane's Ratings

Dr. O'Keane is kind, compassionate, and committed to ensuring that both the mother and baby are doing well. He treated us for both infertility and then throughout my pregnancy. He was thorough and always erred on the side of caution which ensured my early labour was prevented and I was able to carry until the 38th week. He always took time to answer any questions, and thoroughly complete each appointment. He also made us feel heard, understood and we always felt he recognized how precious this pregnancy was to us. I have never known a better doctor and feel blessed to have have him as our doctor. He is also the snappiest dressed Dr. in town:)

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr Okeane is a miracle worker after 10 years of fertility we finally switched to him as our fertility doctor within the year we were expecting our 1st child. He was so helpful and pin pointed the issue right away, all I can say is that he saved my life!!!! I was so depressed over not being able to carry a child and not being able to conceive. He was so nice and helpful and right to the point. I only wish him all the best that life has to offer and will never forget what he did for us. He was also by obygn and delivered by son by c section with no issues. His staff is very nice and helpful as well. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone you would only be so Lucky to have him as your doctor!!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr O'Keane. Me and my hubby were married 12 years with no children! We experienced many miscarriages all those years. Then we met Dr O'Keane 2009 and God used him as an angel in our life. He looked after me for my 2 pregnancies in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 and today we are finally parents of 2 wonderful boys (2 years old and 5 months old); our first born was named after him! This man is great: kind, helpful, polite, nice, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, supporting,...etc; He did everything he could to keep our babies inside until birth; the best doctor ever! I want to add that I also love his sweet irish accent and the way he is always stylish dressed. Also a big thank you to his staff and particularly to the nurse Karen who works with him:Very nice, kind, helpful and supporting!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

always on time, incredibly supportive, and responsive to my refusal to be induced (he wanted to induce me, i didn't want it, he listened to me). when one of our pregnancies resulted in a loss, he was very kind and compassionate. we liked him, and would recommend him highly.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Have been seeing Dr O'Keane since 2005 for fertility issues as well as an OB Gyn. He helped me get pregnant and took care of my pregancies. He delivered my first baby (c-section) and should be delivering my second soon via C-section as well. I find that he is very thorough and on top of potential issues (on the cautious side of things). Very caring and sympathetic. Also very good bedside manners. Not to mention his good sense of humour. Also great nurses. Very blessed to have him as my Gyn. Thank you Dr O'Keane.

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. O'Keane was the attending OB at my birth. My family practice physician called him due to fetal distress, and I narrowly avoided a c-section thanks to Dr. O'Keane's quick thinking and skill with the vacuum. I can't honestly rate his staff or punctuality since I didn't see him for prenatal care, but just wanted to leave this comment for others to see. If I wanted to see an obstetrician for pregnancy I'd be very happy to see Dr. O'Keane.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2009 | flag

I feel extremely lucky to have Dr O'Kean as my fertility Dr. After ovarian cancer at a very young age and a miscarriage before the second surgery, he completely understands our urgency to concieve and has been extremely helpful to us so far. We are are currently on the waiting list for IVF and know that with Dr O'Kean we have the best chance of achieving our dreams.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. O'Keane is wonderful - he is knowledgeable, kind, competent and has a great sense of humour. I was so fortunate to have him as my OB.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor!! He has delivered 2 of my 3 sons and FMC and I hope to god I get him for this last pregnancy. I can't say enough good things about him. He is kind, funny, extremely well educated and knows his stuff!! He is currently directing my referral back to the FMC High Risk Clinic and I could not be more thrilled.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag

I can't explain the joy I have in my life because of Dr. O'Keane and his assistant Taryn. We were blessed with twins in 2002. These two people had such an impact on our lives we named our children after them. Thankyou for the most incredible gift, our beautiful children.

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag