You may also like

Rate Dr. Brad Stewart

Dr. Brad Stewart's Ratings

Dr.Stewart has been the best Dr. that I have ever had, he takes his time to explain every medication and stage of my MS. He has always treated me with respect. keeps me informed on all new treatments and medications that are available, as far as I am concerned he is on the cutting edge of MS research. He has never been inappropriate. He was very upfront with his charge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I thought he was great! No long wait in waiting room. Gave lots of info and answered questions.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2725656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Stewart's for 10 years, and I believe I am well because of him. Disregard the disgraceful, previous post as the poster has no knowledge nor understanding of what transpired. People want to know about doctors' skills, not uneducated gossip.
Dr. Stewart cares about his patients, and the doctor works behind the scenes for you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2723508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I went to see Dr. Stewart as a referral patient. I described my symptoms, which he interrupted several times, and never allowed me to finish my train of thought. I sometimes have trouble forming thoughts and he was very impatient with me. He told me that the other Doctors who had seen me did not know what they where talking about, and that all I was suffering from was migraines. I have had migraines most of my life, and never had the symptoms that I had tried to discuss with him.
I would not return to this Doctor for any reason. He was extremely arrogant, and impatient. I felt like I was a nuisance not a patient.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2680787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Stewart for severe seizure disorder many years ago, without him I would have died! He saved my life and got me to a point where the seizures were stable and then I eventually did not have any. I now am seeing him for Dysautonomia and he has been very caring, understanding and helpful- the best doctor I have ever seen for sure!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2669295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

This doctor is arrogant beyond belief. He laughed at me when I misguessed my weight. Didn't offer any suggestions for treatment, and if I wanted Botox for treatment I had to come back another day. I felt humiliated and worse helpless. A disastrous experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

It's pretty much the same complaints. If he has no success in helping your situation, he gives up and ignores you. A very huge God complex and the thought of being unable to treat you, sends him to an ugly place and your put in the shite pile. He always says he has more up his sleeve and that we'll try something else but the next appt, he has no recollection of anything he's said, promised or already prescribed. I've been given a prescription a year ago and he writes it again as if it's new. Duh! We've tried that already. Seeing another neurologist is suicide. They all know each other and you've now been labeled a crazy patient who will now suffer forever with no help anywhere!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Stewart is amazing. never threw in the towel when illness became complex. Has the ability to think outside of the box. Goes far beyond the call of duty would recommend him strongly to others.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2647426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr Stewart thinks more of himself sometimes than his patient's welfare. He is not open to any suggestion, "believe me I know this" his favourite line, or I didn't pull it put of my ...." I hope I can find another neurologist to review my case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Stewart since 2006. I had severe migraines and a couple of head injuries. Dr. Stewart was always attentive, kind and did everything he could to assist my issues. I was on a low budget so he made sure things worked out in my favor. In the end, we found that botox worked better than anything other drug we had tried over the years. I am grateful to him for that as I would be bedridden for days. It's sad that he is suspended but we all make mistakes. I look forward to his return so I can continue on with my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1628937].votes_count ]]