Rate Dr. Dale Birdsell

Dr. Dale Birdsell's Ratings

Back in 1984, Dr. Birdsell corrected a rhinoplasty that another surgeon had botched twice. Dr. Birdsell was exceedingly skilled, knowledgeable and kind. I went from obsessing about my nose every time I looked in the mirror to never giving it another thought, because it finally fit my face. Now that I've reached 50, I am considering additional cosmetic surgery and was hoping against hope that Dr. Birsdsell would still be in practice. I am so sad to learn he retired within the last year. Thank you, Dr. Birdsell, for making such a difference to my life all those years ago.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Birdsell did liposuction, chin augmentation,rhinoplasty and also restylane in my lips, over a period of 13 years or so. He is an amazing man. He has now retired and I am devastated because I don't trust anyone else.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

I had my lower eyes done, which left a deep bruising that won't go away (approximately 10 months since surgery). Dr. Birdsell mentioned he would contact another specialist on my behalf but never did nor did he follow-up with me. I would NEVER have plastic surgery again or recommend Dr. Birdsell.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr.Birdsell also did my augmentation 10 years ago,he listened to me and gave me exactly the results I wanted,very natural looking 34 C's,most people don't even know and very , very, minimal scarring,barely there under the nipples.I had no capsular contractures and they are holding up fine.I don't know another woman who has had implants that got the results I did,I live in BC and travelled to have my surgery and I have no regrets,was always well informed of aftercare ,etc.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Birdsell is an amazing man. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. He is very skilled and has a good eye for what needs to be done and what the outcome will be. He is caring and genuinely concerned about his patients' happiness/satisfaction. I can't say enough good about him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Birdsell deserves his reputation as the best PS in Calgary. He is an excellent surgeon and geniune person with a wonderfull bedside manner. I am honored to have him as my surgeon that gave me excellent results

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Birdsell did my breast implant surgery ten years ago. He helped me every step of the way, gave me the information I needed, made me feel confident in the decisions I made. The care before and after was excellent, and to this day I am very happy and get compliments all the time. He is truly the best.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

My little girl was born with a cleft lip and palate in 1986. Dr. Birdsell did all of her surgeries over the span of 18 years. Whenever we left the hospital our whole family was ecstatic for all the wonderful work he did.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag

I got eye lids correction surgery 2 weeks ago. I have no swelling or bruising. I love the result and would recommend Dr Birdsell to anyone contemplating this surgery. It was painless and after 5 short days it was hard for anyone to even know that I had the surgery!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

I had 3 procedures done bt Dr Birdsell and I am absolutely thrilled with the results.he made me look 15 years younger....He is an artist in motion and is a perfectionist as well; as a wonderful Doctor

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag