Rate Dr. Lovina H. Sabnani

Dr. Lovina H. Sabnani's Ratings

My daughter had been having a sore throat and spots on her tonsils and throat that would remain for approximately a week, then disappear for 1-2 weeks. I called to make an appointment when her symptoms were at their worst, then had to wait 2 weeks for the appointment, during which time my 16 yr old daughter's symptoms went away. After a 15 minute visit, the doctor told me, in her professional opinion that my daughter was lying about her symptoms in order to avoid doing something. Since that appointment the symptoms continue to come and go, with no solution. But since there is only one ENT doctor on the island, there isn't much I can do. Now she's being seen by her primary doctor for other problems in the same general area, which could be related.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

My husband died the next day after having in office surgery with her

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

After my child became frightened at the yard long fiber optic cable that was to be inserted into her nose, the dr became very defensive. She told us to go and get an X-ray and that my child's should see a psychiatric for her nasal issues.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sabnani was very kind and had a great bed-side manner. She was very competent and seemed to go even above what I would have expected her to in getting me the diagnosis and care that I needed. I wish all doctors were like her and that she could be my primary care physician.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

She is very caring and knows her business

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag