Rate Dr. Leonard V. Covello

Dr. Leonard V. Covello's Ratings

Dr Covello is great and friendly. The front desk staff is horrible tje only reason I stay with this dr is because he is a great dr. Front desk staff absolutely horrible the lady that wears glasses and curly blondish hair.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Covello. He listens and explains. I feel like he truly cares and wants to make his patients feel better.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr Covello is unreal nice. I think he is an angel sent by GOD.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

I had rhinoplasty and have never regretted anything more in my life. The nostrils are two different shapes and sizes. I went in to ask opinion and to see if it could be fine end as there is extensive scar tissue remaining from the surgery years later and the Dr basically said there is nothing that could be done short of having another rhinoplasty. Very disappointing to say the least.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Excellent ENT. I have had two surgeries with him and he is fantastic. Compassionate, listens to concerns, goes above and beyond. I wish all doctors were as good in their specialty as Dr. Covello. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Covello is an excellent doctor and surgeon! He's very easy to get along with and he's really kind. I enjoyed my experience with him and would recommend him to anyone. I felt at ease with him all through my office visits and my surgery. He did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier with my results! His staff is also very kind and I never waited more than a few minutes. Overall, I'm so pleased with choosing him for my doctor.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

WONDERFUL! I just came from my first visit re: a throat problem that I've been dealing with for some time. A good LISTENER; SPENT TIME asking questions, examining me, discussing/planning a course of action, etc.; was able to CLEARLY EXPLAIN what he thought the problem was! The doctor made me feel confident that I had come to the right place, to see the right person, to solve a problem that I've had for a long time!

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

I love him!! He was very friendly and knew what to look for. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs to see an ENT.

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

I love this guy! Dr. Covello is a wonderful dr. who knows what he's doing. He is also very caring and saved my life by finding a bad infection that was deep in my ear bone.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag