Rate Dr. Nancy Selinger

Dr. Nancy Selinger's Ratings

I am so glad I took a chance on a new eye doctor! I wanted one closer to my home, so thanks to her reviews on this site I made an appointment. I am impressed with her listening skills empathy, honestly, willingness to explain basic eye issues. She gave me a thorough exam, listened to my eyelid complaint and supplied me with temporary eye jell drops and referred me to an ophthalmologist for further treatment. I was thrilled that she was not going to use the "dilation
drops" for the glaucoma test, as I could hardly drive home after the last one of those I experienced and I was very apprehensive. She used a simple handheld device and said that had the drops been necessary she would have let me know and I could have arranged a ride home. She even apologized that my appointment was 30 minutes late due to an unexpected problem earlier in the day. There was zero pressure to purchase new glasses, I was given my prescription and advised to replace my glasses when I liked (my eye's had not changed too much). These courtesies along with her friendly down to earth manner have convinced me that I have found an excellent new eye doctor! A happy day at a doctor's office!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Great doctor have been with her a number of years. She is thorough , checks your maculars etc.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Selinger based on the reviews posted here and I'm pleased to say my experience were even better than the positive comments on this website. The staff were prompt and professional, the equipment appeared new, and Dr. Selinger was very sharp and astute. She immediately picked up on a problem of mine that I had failed to point out to her. She was very knowledgeable and quickly recognized the symptoms i was having and referred me to a specialist. For me Dr. Selinger over achieved and impressed me in a way I've rarely seen and I just want to thank her by posting this review.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

I took my 5 year old to see her for the first time today and found her to be very kind and patient. My daughter was a little nervous in the beginning but Dr. Nancy was great at explaining what she was doing and my daughter enjoyed her check up. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist in South Surrey.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE, THE DOCTOR IS HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE AND APPROACHABLE ...THANK YOU

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Selinger is very thorough and she has been great throughout the years I have been seeing her

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

Very thorough exam which included everything for approx $130.00. I found out during my exam that I have macular degeneration. Last place I went for an eye exam was pretty bad, rushed through, wrong prescription & wanted extra money for the different testing. I would highly recommend using Dr. Selinger for your eyecare.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

I'm so thankful for Dr Nancy! She found my eye cancer...and got be in ever so promptly with specialists! Also, she is amazing with our kids!!!!

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

After many years of procrastinating, I actually had fun getting my eyes tested. Dr Selinger is very personable, thorough and is more than willing to explain things in a language I understand. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr.Selinger has been excellent with both my young daughters. She put them both at ease and made the experience a positive one.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag