Rate Dr. Marlene Dytoc

Dr. Marlene Dytoc's Ratings

After reading the reviews here I was a little worried visiting Dr. Dytoc but I already had an appointment so I went. She was very pleasant and thorough. She explained options and answered questions. It was a very positive and pleasant appointment. I will go see her again and recommend her to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I really wanted to give Dr. Dytoc a fair chance, but the woman does not take the time to sit and listen to her patients. Regarding skin issues, one feels rushed and not heard. She actually walked out of the room while I was in mid-sentence of explaining my issue. I have not felt she takes the time and effort to diagnose thouroughly and properly, and it seems she uses sample products as a primary way to assess and try correct the issue; if it works great, if doesn't then just come back, and she will throw more samples at you hoping it works. Patients want to be heard, simple.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr Dytoc is straight to the point when it comes to skin conditions and having moles/etc removed. She can sometimes appear to be harsh but she is just doing her job. She takes pride in her work. She was adamant that I have a mole removed while other doctors had told me it was fine. I took her advise, as it was the mole did need to be removed and I'm glad I listened to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

My experience with Dr. Dytoc was not very pleasant. Nobody in the clinic seemed very welcoming or as though they enjoyed being there. They were however very punctual and my appointment was on time. The worst part of the visit was the actual appointment. Dr. Dytoc spent about 2 minutes with me and barely even took a look at my skin rash. She didn't spend much time trying to asses any causes or why my prior treatments hadn't worked. When I tried to give her information about the issue she did not seem to be paying attention, and even cut me off half way through my sentence both times I tried to shed some light on my situation. It was very disappointing to have waited 3-weeks to talk a professional just to be rushed through and given the same prescription that hasn't worked before. I'm already seeking another professional to visit who will hopefully have some passion for what they're doing, and who shows some respect towards their patients. I was not impressed with any part of my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I met Dr.Dytoc for the first time last week and she is by far one of the most caring doctors I have met in a long time. She was thorough and extremely kind. I did not feel rushed and certainly did not have any of the issues others seem to have experienced. Reception was great, support staff were also great and she definitely listened. Would highly recommend her, and believe me we've had some who shouldn't be practicing! ;o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1630613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Dr. Dytoc does not advertise cosmetic services, so I went to her for another reason, while talking I asked about treatment for my wrinkles. She treated me with both fillers and botox. She was fantastic! She put a strong anesthetic on my face, I felt no pain during the treatment, she made me feel very comfortable, and was very caring and kind during the two procedures. Since then all my family and friends have been commenting on how young and well I look! They don't know the trick! I am so happy that i took the bother to register on this site to let people know how good she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1630612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

I've been to see her twice for my skin condition. I did not have to wait long either time. I think she's friendly and knowledgeable. One of her receptionists is a little on the curt side. Her nurse is fantastic! Very friendly and helpful. I'm glad to be her patient and would recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1630611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

What a shame she has received so many poor reviews. For myself at least she was very good. As a teenager I had horrible acne. Although she was willing to give me Accutane (a pill that nearly-cures acne), being the concerned doctor she was she insisted I had a letter from my psychiatrist saying I was emotionally stable to go on it (As I have depression; Accutane has been known to cause thoughts of suicide) While at the time i did not appreciate the required letter since it would delay treatment, in the long run I am thankful she was responsible like that. Also she never suggested expensive treatments when natural ones would do just fine.She seems very hard-working and honest. Two things a doctor or in this case Dermatologist must have! Thanks Dytoc I no longer have to see you as my acne is virtually gone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1630610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Dr. Dytoc is very conscientious and cares about me. She explained my condition and treatments well. My skin healed nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1630609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Fantastic doctor who was able to quickly diagnose my skin problem and provided treatment that got it resolved in 2 weeks. I would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Dytoc to anyone looking for a good dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1630608].votes_count ]]