Rate Dr. James C. Alex

Dr. James C. Alex's Ratings

Dr. Alex has been wonderful throughout my sergeries. I had a CO2 Laser resurfacing on my face for my acne scars. Not only have the scars begun to disappear, my emotional scars have as well. I was hospitalized about 3 years ago with an internal acne that my body could not fight off. I was put on medichine, and eventually fought off the acne. But the scars remained. My face had pox scars, holes, bumbs, and darkspots. I didn't think there was any cure to these problem areas. I had spent hundreds of dollars buying over the conter creams and pills to rid of the scars. Until I met a woman who referred me to Dr. Alex. She was so honest and understanding about my emotions. Dr.Alex has a kind, warm sence of comfort in his office. He welcomes you with open arms and a kind face ready to listen and help. I could not recommend him enough. He truly has been an amazing doctor for me, and I don't know what I would do if I didn't meet such a kind soul to help me diminish the signs of my acne.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2011

Dr. Alex, I do thank you so very much!!! Every time that I receive a compliment, especially, when people think I am fooling when I say I am a 72yr old grandmother with 10 grandchildren and a great-grandmother of 5 (with the 6th on its way) - they are just astonished. Dr. Alex I owe it all to you!! I can never, ever thank you enough!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I had my first Botox treatment with Dr. Alex and I am very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

DR ALEX AND THE WESTON CENTER FOR COSMETIC SURGERY STAFF ARE TRULY WONDERFUL! THEY MADE THE PROCESS OF SURGERY MUCH EASIER FOR ME. DR ALEX IS SUCH A TALENTED DOCTOR I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER HE DID MY FACELIFT. I LOOK SO REFRESHED AND YOUTHFUL AGAIN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Alex is honest, knowledgeable, experienced and at the same time, very compassionate. I was searching for a Doctor who would be my partner in my skin journey. I met Dr. Alex a few years ago and I knew he was the right Doctor for me after talking to him for just a few minutes. He was down to earth and I knew I could trust him with my face when the time was right. During my laser experience, Dr. Alex was kind, caring, understanding and above all sensitive to my skin concerns. His bedside manner was impeccable and could not have asked for a nicer Doctor. I have never met a Doctor who cared so much for his patients. Dr. Alex helped me change the overall appearance of my skin and for that I am forever grateful. I have come out of this laser experience with more confidence and excitement for each day that follows. I couldn’t be happier with my decision and I wish you all the best in your skin journey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599114].votes_count ]]