Rate Dr. Roger A. Allcroft

Dr. Roger A. Allcroft's Ratings

What began as a routine Mohs surgery in Springfield on my scalp ended with the anxious dermatologist calling Dr. Allcroft late in the day, asking if he would keep his Northampton facility open for an emergency patient. The wound was the size of a silver dollar and down to the bone, so all options like skin grafting and hinging had been scrapped. He said come ahead. He and his whole staff waited another 2 hours until we arrived. Then with a much appreciated calm, confident demeanor and expert technique he sutured, packed and bandaged the wound. The surgery is now healing beautifully,and Dr. Allcroft carefully monitors my progress on all our follow-up visits. We are forever grateful to him. If you need a great plastic surgeon and a heck of a compassionate human being to boot, put yourself in Dr. Roger Allcroft’s capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Allcroft was incredibly nice, welcoming, and understanding. I had a rhinoplasty and I could not be any happier with the results. The recovery was painless and problem free. I highly highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I could not be more pleased with the face lift Dr. Allcroft performed. Not only is he an artist, but he took especial care of me when I experienced a severe vagal reaction during the procedure. I feel that I could not have been in better hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

My experience with Dr. Allcroft was outstanding. I had a rhino/septoplasty performed by Dr. Allcroft and he exceeded my expectations. Not only is he a Master surgeon but also a brilliant artist who is incredibly kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599190].votes_count ]]