Dr. Roger A. Allcroft

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Northampton, Massachusetts Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: allcroftsurgery.com External Link
Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Roger A. Allcroft has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Roger" to "Roger A."
RID: 2717392
24/07/13 5 5 5 5 What began as a routine Mohs surgery in Springfield on my scalp ended with the anxious dermatologist calling Dr. Allcroft late in the day, asking if he would keep his Northampton facility open for an emergency patient. The wound was the size of a silver dollar and down to the bone, so all options like skin grafting and hinging had been scrapped. He said come ahead. He and his whole staff waited another 2 hours until we arrived. Then with a much appreciated calm, confident demeanor and expert technique he sutured, packed and bandaged the wound. The surgery is now healing beautifully,and Dr. Allcroft carefully monitors my progress on all our follow-up visits. We are forever grateful to him. If you need a great plastic surgeon and a heck of a compassionate human being to boot, put yourself in Dr. Roger Allcroft’s capable hands.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2698952
02/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Allcroft was incredibly nice, welcoming, and understanding. I had a rhinoplasty and I could not be any happier with the results. The recovery was painless and problem free. I highly highly recommend him!!  Respond
RID: 1646175
29/11/11 5 5 5 5 I could not be more pleased with the face lift Dr. Allcroft performed. Not only is he an artist, but he took especial care of me when I experienced a severe vagal reaction during the procedure. I feel that I could not have been in better hands.
Paid (or co-pay): $4500
RID: 1466347
16/06/11 5 5 5 5 My experience with Dr. Allcroft was outstanding. I had a rhino/septoplasty performed by Dr. Allcroft and he exceeded my expectations. Not only is he a Master surgeon but also a brilliant artist who is incredibly kind and caring.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield