Rate Dr. Jeffrey C. Roach

Dr. Jeffrey C. Roach's Ratings

Dr. Roach is by far the best doctor I have ever been to, in any specialty. First, after over a year of being bounced around from doctor to doctor, I was lucky enough to find Dr. Roach who finally figured out what was wrong with me. He explains things in a way normal people can understand. I have never felt rushed and always feel like he spends more than enough time with me. He truely cares about your individual situation and is 100% focused on what is going on with me at my appointment. He even remembers small details of things I would tell him in prior appointments. I have been beyond impressed with his knowledge, helpfulness and compassion. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Very kind and caring physician. He discovered that I had cancer. Had surgery for thyroidectomy. Met with him 3 times and was consistently sensitive to my needs. Would highly recommend Dr. Roach at Mount Auburn Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

One of the most intuitive, thorough, and incisive doctors I've ever seen. Spends a long time questioning, getting exact details, and getting to the root of the underlying problem. Also seemed very knowledgable about areas of medicine and latest procedures outside his expertise... Only negative comment is that he is a bit detached, clinical, rather than warm and emotional, in the way he interacts with patients. However, this probably comes from being desensitized to seeing many patients each day for years, and is a minor gripe considering how refreshingly time-intensive and precise his manner of practice is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

Met with him twice, really liked him. He was able to finaly get to the bottom of things. Having surgery with him in May.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599195].votes_count ]]