Rate Dr. Kenneth Faber

Dr. Kenneth Faber's Ratings

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Faber and the staff at the HULC in London. Yes the wait times can be long. After a 3 hour drive from where I live to an appointment, it is often a 3 hour wait before I am able to leave again, followed by another 3 hour drive home. I would still recommend Dr. Faber to anyone needing his specialized care. He did an amazing job of my bone graft and I will be forever grateful for his care and concern. My experience in wait-times with other specialists at Toronto Western and Princess Margaret Hospitals falls in line with what I received at the HULC at St. Joseph's Hospital. Martha was terrific. The cast tech, who often receives the brunt of people's anger, needs to be commended too. She is looking after several specialists. The nurses, x-ray techs, residents and everyone that I came into contact with was doing their job and doing it well. My sincere thanks to all of you and have a very Merry Christmas!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1631613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

This doctor is wonderful!! Super knowledgeable and took his time with me during every appointment; wait time was always a bit long but worth it in the end. Even when he had interns he would always come in and not only help educate them, but make sure I knew exactly what was going on as well. He took the time to not only go over my MRI in great detail but a hands on exam of my shoulder as well to pinpoint exactly what my problem was. Made sure I knew 100% was was going to happen before, during and after my shoulder surgery. He did an amazing job with my shoulder repair and it's now better than ever!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I wonder if the good doctor reads these ratings. He's awefully busy and the rating on the wait time reflects this. I had an upper limb injury and the man "put me back together". I am in recovery and still have a ways to go but he is very personable and listens to what you have to say. bed side manner is at times, hard to come by , hand in hand with knowledge and skill. Dr.Faber has both. For someone with so much responsibility with his own patients and training others (Interns) , he still maages to be an associate prof at UWO. He is very kind and gentle in his words which though sappy sounding, means a lot when you are wondering if your arm will ever work again. I think it is important not just to say this as a rating as a doctor but also as a person because behind the ltex gloves , there is a human being who holds your well being in his hands. I am sure that he is well paid for monitarily for his skills but I don't think that everyone could do his job.:) SILLYHEART21(U-TUBE)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Faber is a great doctor and a very nice man. He did surgery on my hand and my husbands arm. We are both so happy we were referred to Dr. Faber for surgery. We both recieved the best medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

A great Doctor. Despite being extremely busy he never made me feel rushed and explained everything in an understandable and helpful manner. Also never made me feel pressured and in fact suggested I discuss and think over his recommendations prior to making any decisions. I am so thankful I was referred to him. His Administrative Assistant, Martha, is also wonderful. She is always helpful and caring in her approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr Faber is a wonderful Doctor and has a unbelievable personalty and is very much interested in my progress after I broke my twist I have been seeing him sins may 2010 and would recommend him to anybody no wonder he is so busy his receptionist is also exceptional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2010

An exceptional doctor and person - the very best! Displays exceptional knowledge and gives very helpful guidance. We are very lucky to have landed by coincidence in his capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

I have been under the care of Dr Faber for the past few years he has done multiple surgerys on my elbow and shoulder and all I can say he is truely an amazing person.This man has changed my life and I truely thank him.Keep up the great work Doc. Oh and don't forget about martha she is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2009

Dr. Faber was the best thing to happen to my family and myself! He saved my left arm after botched surgery elseware. His skill and knowledge is superior to any doctor I have ever met. Let's hope he never leaves this Province. It would truly be a loss.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1631605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

he's a great doctor, the doctors in the sault could not figure out what was wrong with my wrist but dr, faber found the problem right away and fixed it right away, i now have a plate in my wrist for the past 2 years but i am able to do what i want now, things are back to normal for me. he took time to answer my questions and and asked me if their was more at the end of the follow-up visite as well. i would recomend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1631604].votes_count ]]