Rate Dr. William A. Ingram

Dr. William A. Ingram's Ratings

Trustworthy, smart. He'll take the time to take care of you. Doesn't act like he's in a big hurry to get you out the door. Very nice too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

After years of bouncing from different doctors, Dr. Ingram was able to diagnose me in a minute. And, the diagnosis was correct. If you are suffering from odd immune issues, and don't know where else to go, I suggest Dr. Ingram. My first visit, he spent 2 hours with me discussing every detail of my issues (even those outside of typical ENT issues) to get the whole picture. His follow up is fantastic, and he is the most knowledgeable physician I've ever met (and I've met many). He is able to cite research on a global scale, and has considerable respect for his patients. My family now goes to him for all similar issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599778].votes_count ]]