Rate Dr. Salvatore A. Zieno

Dr. Salvatore A. Zieno's Ratings

This doctor's surgery looks like it is from another time era, however look past that and you will find a very knowledgeable and kind doctor. Me personally I am not about a doctors bedside manner so to speak, I am more concerned if they know their job. Dr Zieno however treats you with kindness and listens carefully to all of your ailments. I may never get to see him on time but that is because he spents too much time listening to his patients, that to me is acceptable. I would rather he keep me waiting for that then rushing me through his office and not listen to a word I say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable, kind, funny and take the time to listen. His staff leave alot to be desired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599804].votes_count ]]