Rate Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias

Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias's Ratings

Stay away from this dr. Terrible results!! I cry every time I look in the mirror....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He did a horrible job on my nose. Very poor results. My nose is big, wide, unattractive.
He is not a skilled surgeon. I wonder, who wrote the 5 star comments?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr Tobias is a great plastic surgeon! He is a straight shooter who listens to you and gives you a realistic idea of what he is capable of doing without using fancy 3D drawings that are very unrealistic given the fact that everyone face is very different. I am more than pleased with my results! I have 2 kids and was back at their sporting events within one week looking great. My friends had no idea I had surgery and keep saying "I love your hair" or " did you lose weight" because I still look like the same person but just better! This is exactly what Dr Tobias told me would happen on my initial consult in November! It was also very comforting to hear the staff at Englewood Hospital tell me I came to right surgeon for my rhinoplasty because these nurses in pre and post see the results before anyone! I can't say enough about the entire staff at Englewood Hospital since I traveled from a distance and had to stay overnight. I was in a private room and had ice around the clock with lots of privacy. My only regret is that I did not find Dr Tobias when I was in my early 20s instead of my early 40s so I could have felt this confident for the past 20 years about my profile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Words cannot describe the amount of happiness and satisfaction with the work of Doctor Tobias! He is the best doctor for a nose job! I had my surgery with him on October 8, 2014 and although it is still swollen I couldn't be happier with my new and beautiful nose! First of all my face didn't change at all. I am still myself but with a beautiful and more feminine profile! I did freak out few days before the surgery and was about to cancel, but Dr. Tobias and his team were able to comfort me, and I decided to go forth with it. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Tobias operated on two other women who I met in his office on the day of the cast removal. All three of us were extremely happy with the results. He has patients coming from Europe and from other States for a Rhinoplasty. He is truly talented and experienced! Absolutely recommend! Please write me to cneskaju@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

He did an excellent job on my nose, he was very professional and I found him to be a very accomplished and dedicated surgeon. My parents and I are thrilled with the outcome, my nose is very natural looking the doctor did a great job I would go to him again and would highly recommend Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

He did an incredible job on my mom and sister. I just booked my appointment for this December and I cannot wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

International media failed professionally and ethically in Gaza
Op-ed: According to civilian death toll measure, Nazi Germany – which had one million dead civilians in World War II – was a victim of the aggressive US, which lost 'only' 12,000 civilians.
Eytan Gilboa
Published: 08.13.14, 00:54 / Israel Opinion

The media coverage of wars affects the global public opinion, leaders and decision making. Its trends can determine the results just as much as what it achieved in the battlefield.

• Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

I am about 10 weeks post op and extremely disappointed, sad and angry. Dr T was way too conservative and ignored a key request -- to reduce my profile and to make my nose look shorter as a result of this. I went through a lot of emotional and physical discomfort, and even another surgeon told me that it doesn't look like much of a change and that I should go back to him and have it revised. I am SOO disappointed and am having a hard time looking at myself in the mirror as i was hoping that I would be able to walk around feeling much more attractive. I have to wait about a year if I do have a revision and I don't know how I am going to continue to walk around like this. The thought of having to endure all this again is terrible. DO NOT go to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Do not be fooled by the beautiful website...or the few good pics of post ops in his office...or these 5 star ratings like I was. You have been warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

He is honest. He has a very nice website. But he did not do a good job on my nose. Even after a"touch up".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469425].votes_count ]]