Rate Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias

Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias's Ratings

Words cannot describe the amount of happiness and satisfaction with the work of Doctor Tobias! He is the best doctor for a nose job! I had my surgery with him on October 8, 2014 and although it is still swollen I couldn't be happier with my new and beautiful nose! First of all my face didn't change at all. I am still myself but with a beautiful and more feminine profile! I did freak out few days before the surgery and was about to cancel, but Dr. Tobias and his team were able to comfort me, and I decided to go forth with it. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Tobias operated on two other women who I met in his office on the day of the cast removal. All three of us were extremely happy with the results. He has patients coming from Europe and from other States for a Rhinoplasty. He is truly talented and experienced! Absolutely recommend! Please write me to cneskaju@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

He did an excellent job on my nose, he was very professional and I found him to be a very accomplished and dedicated surgeon. My parents and I are thrilled with the outcome, my nose is very natural looking the doctor did a great job I would go to him again and would highly recommend Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

He did an incredible job on my mom and sister. I just booked my appointment for this December and I cannot wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

International media failed professionally and ethically in Gaza
Op-ed: According to civilian death toll measure, Nazi Germany – which had one million dead civilians in World War II – was a victim of the aggressive US, which lost 'only' 12,000 civilians.
Eytan Gilboa
Published: 08.13.14, 00:54 / Israel Opinion

The media coverage of wars affects the global public opinion, leaders and decision making. Its trends can determine the results just as much as what it achieved in the battlefield.

• Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

I am about 10 weeks post op and extremely disappointed, sad and angry. Dr T was way too conservative and ignored a key request -- to reduce my profile and to make my nose look shorter as a result of this. I went through a lot of emotional and physical discomfort, and even another surgeon told me that it doesn't look like much of a change and that I should go back to him and have it revised. I am SOO disappointed and am having a hard time looking at myself in the mirror as i was hoping that I would be able to walk around feeling much more attractive. I have to wait about a year if I do have a revision and I don't know how I am going to continue to walk around like this. The thought of having to endure all this again is terrible. DO NOT go to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Do not be fooled by the beautiful website...or the few good pics of post ops in his office...or these 5 star ratings like I was. You have been warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

He is honest. He has a very nice website. But he did not do a good job on my nose. Even after a"touch up".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Couldn't be happier! I had my surgery Dec.2013. My nose had a big bump that was noticeable from my side & had a bulbous tip. I did some research, asking girls that I know would only go to the best of the best &came to 4 doctors, Dr.Tobias being 1 of them. He was the 1st & only appt. I made. He didn't try 2 sell me on anything, did not try to change my nose entirely, but promised to try to get the best of what I had &I trusted him. Dr.Tobias does not to imaging which made me a bit weary. He is a straight shooter, does not exaggerate on anything, &I love that. He did say that he used a new technique on me & I must say it's amazing! It has been 5 months after surgery & I am SOO happy with my results!! The shape of my face did not change at all, the side is perfectly straight & it's beginning to thin out slowly over time & I actually like that, so its not drastic change in the size/shape of my nose. I get compliments from friends & family all the time. job well done Dr. Tobias &thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Tobias helped make my nose look natural again after a previous surgeon had failed miserably. We discussed what was going to happen in prior visits leading up to the surgery and he was spot on. He has a fantastic staff and his ability and knowledge is second to none. He help save my life because I had lost hope I would ever be able to look at myself in the mirror again and be happy. I will forever be thankful that I found Dr. Tobias and I hope this comment touches someone who is in need of help and wants to feel better again. Dr. Tobias is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey Tobias stands by his work! My husband had a Rhinoplasty procedure done last year and was not satisfied with the results. Dr. Tobias patiently worked with him through the healing process and rescheduled another procedure, at no cost to us. Months later, post surgery number two, we are very happy with the results! Thank you Dr. Tobias for an excellent job and standing behind your work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599895].votes_count ]]