Rate Dr. Oliver S. Youssef

Dr. Oliver S. Youssef's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I went to Dr. Youssef for an exam that showed I had a deviated septum. The Dr. and his staff have been great. I had a septoplasty done by Dr. Oliver Youssef. I now breath better. The Dr. followed up and made sure the surgery went well. I high recommend Dr. Youssef. He is skilled and a great Dr. at his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Youssef for over a year and can’t say enough about his care. From entering his office and working with his staff to the cleanliness and order of his office, all the way to the check out process – his office and professionalism is second to none. As for the care he provides I truly appreciate. He is one doctor that seems to be able to manage his time which each of his patients. That’s really nice, and not like the typical doctor. He truly cares about me as a patient and as an individual. Not only does the Dr.,know me as a patient, but also his staff. Every time I call his off, his staff takes the time to answer my questions in a caring way. I truly recommend Dr Youssef to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I was referred by my primary doctor to see dr. Youssef and I had a wonderful experience throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

staff very cold and rude ... I was there last year and his staff was awesome but i noticed he has new staff and i was very disappointed. I will be looking for a new ENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Oliver Youssef was amazing. we were refered to by a less than okay Dr. We were scared and lost ... within minutes of being in his office he and his staff made a situation seem hopeless to a manageble well informed procedure plan..Dr. Youssef deserves more than a 5 if possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Great Dr.!!!! Lovely clean office. He operated on my daughter back in 2007 when she was only 4 weeks old. He recetly operated on me also! I would not change him with any ENT ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Oliver Youssef performed extensive sinus surgery on me in April. He took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. The surgery went very well and his follow-up with his patients is excellent. I will continue to see him with any ENT problems in the future. He is definitely a "keeper". And his office staff are the best I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Great experience! Would definetly recommend to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I used to like coming in to see Dr. Youssef but his staff is rude and heartless. I was in pain one day and they couldnt find time to squeeze me in. I feel that they are quick to schedule you in for an operation but so quick to turn you away when you need to see him. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! Will be changing doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599953].votes_count ]]