Dr. Oliver S. Youssef

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Nutley, New Jersey Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: entnewjersey.com External Link
Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Oliver S. Youssef has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Office hours?    Email me    Answer it    See answers
Q: what are the hours?    Email me    Answer it

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5614813
07/07/14 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Youssef for an exam that showed I had a deviated septum. The Dr. and his staff have been great. I had a septoplasty done by Dr. Oliver Youssef. I now breath better. The Dr. followed up and made sure the surgery went well. I high recommend Dr. Youssef. He is skilled and a great Dr. at his profession.
Paid (or co-pay): $1100
RID: 5489996
22/05/14 5 4 5 5 I have been going to see Dr. Youssef for over a year and can’t say enough about his care. From entering his office and working with his staff to the cleanliness and order of his office, all the way to the check out process – his office and professionalism is second to none. As for the care he provides I truly appreciate. He is one doctor that seems to be able to manage his time which each of his patients. That’s really nice, and not like the typical doctor. He truly cares about me as a patient and as an individual. Not only does the Dr.,know me as a patient, but also his staff. Every time I call his off, his staff takes the time to answer my questions in a caring way. I truly recommend Dr Youssef to anyone.  Respond
RID: 5489127
21/05/14 5 4 5 5 I was referred by my primary doctor to see dr. Youssef and I had a wonderful experience throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 5350356
16/04/14 1 2 1 1 staff very cold and rude ... I was there last year and his staff was awesome but i noticed he has new staff and i was very disappointed. I will be looking for a new ENT  See Responses
RID: 5345609
15/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Oliver Youssef was amazing. we were refered to by a less than okay Dr. We were scared and lost ... within minutes of being in his office he and his staff made a situation seem hopeless to a manageble well informed procedure plan..Dr. Youssef deserves more than a 5 if possible.  Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 3646192
02/01/14 4 4 5 5 Great Dr.!!!! Lovely clean office. He operated on my daughter back in 2007 when she was only 4 weeks old. He recetly operated on me also! I would not change him with any ENT ever.
Insurance: GHI
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Oliver" to "Oliver S."
RID: 2744721
02/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Oliver Youssef performed extensive sinus surgery on me in April. He took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. The surgery went very well and his follow-up with his patients is excellent. I will continue to see him with any ENT problems in the future. He is definitely a "keeper". And his office staff are the best I have ever encountered.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2601140
27/03/13 5 5 5 5 Great experience! Would definetly recommend to my friends and family.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2572761
28/02/13 1 1 1 1 I used to like coming in to see Dr. Youssef but his staff is rude and heartless. I was in pain one day and they couldnt find time to squeeze me in. I feel that they are quick to schedule you in for an operation but so quick to turn you away when you need to see him. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! Will be changing doctors!  Respond
RID: 2492631
07/12/12 5 5 5 5 He is so helpful and nice to his patient he saved my live God bless him.  Respond

20/09/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "BELLEVILLE" to "Nutley"

17/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "CLIFTON" to "BELLEVILLE", Med School changed from "Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901" to "Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School", Practice changed from "EAR, NOSE & THROAT CENTER OF NJ" to "EAR, NOSE & THROAT CENTER OF NJ"
RID: 2093449
30/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Oliver Youssef was a true pleasure to deal with. He was very comforting and extreamly knowledgeable. He always took the time to answer any of our questions, and was quick to call us if we ever needed him. He even took it upon himself to call us twice in a week to check and see how our daughter was doing after the surgery. Dr. Youssef's office is approx. 1 hour from our home, we must have drove by 100's of ENTs, but we didn't care because we are very comfortable with him! WE RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES TO EVERYONE. God Bless him and his family.
RID: 1559998
13/10/11 5 5 5 5 Thank God for Doctors like Dr. Youssef! He really helped my family out.  Respond
RID: 1410384
08/04/11 4 5 5 5 I had a UPPP surgery (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty). It was a success. Everything that Dr. Youssef advised me was on point. He is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable and affable character. All of my questions were answered pre-surgery and post-surgery. I highly recommend him to anyone.
RID: 1275402
20/10/10 5 5 5 5 I am very happy to find this surgeon. Thanks for great care!!!
RID: 988196
15/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Youssef is a very knowledgeable and skillful surgeon. The surgery he performed on me did not give me any discomfort at all. I felt really well taken care of. He makes his patient feel at ease.
RID: 985525
11/09/09 5 4 5 5 Love this Dr. Trust him and would reccomend anyone to go there.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user