Rate Dr. Oliver S. Youssef

Dr. Oliver S. Youssef's Ratings

Good doctor. Clean, more modern office. Staff was friendly. Was recommended here by a friend. I have a follow up appointment as well. I will rate again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Saw Dr. Youssef recently. Office was pretty busy so i expected to wait a bit. Although I was seen a little past my appointment time, the wait was barely 10 minutes before he saw me. I didn't mind that as He was very thorough and I didn't feel like he was rushing the appointment. I understood why I waited a bit. The staff was polite and friendly which is just as important to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Thorough doctor and a very friendly office staff. I was seen about 30 mins past my appointment time, but the doctor was knowledgable and answered all of my questions and did not rush through my examination because he was busy. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664782].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I recently visited this office (ENT of NJ) and was pleasantly surprised with how well I was treated. Although it seemed the office was busy, I was treated promptly and the Dr was great in answering all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Terrible office staff. They ask you to come 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out paperwork and then leave you sitting in the waiting room for over an hour, not to mention another 20 minutes in the examining room. The doctor may be great, but his staff is so terrible that I wouldn't recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Very disappointed by how the staff would treat new patients. Good doctor with terrible service and staff still a big failure. DO NOT recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I went to Dr. Youssef for an exam that showed I had a deviated septum. The Dr. and his staff have been great. I had a septoplasty done by Dr. Oliver Youssef. I now breath better. The Dr. followed up and made sure the surgery went well. I high recommend Dr. Youssef. He is skilled and a great Dr. at his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Youssef for over a year and can’t say enough about his care. From entering his office and working with his staff to the cleanliness and order of his office, all the way to the check out process – his office and professionalism is second to none. As for the care he provides I truly appreciate. He is one doctor that seems to be able to manage his time which each of his patients. That’s really nice, and not like the typical doctor. He truly cares about me as a patient and as an individual. Not only does the Dr.,know me as a patient, but also his staff. Every time I call his off, his staff takes the time to answer my questions in a caring way. I truly recommend Dr Youssef to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I was referred by my primary doctor to see dr. Youssef and I had a wonderful experience throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388783].votes_count ]]