You may also like

Rate Dr. Tanveer A. Janjua

Dr. Tanveer A. Janjua's Ratings

Dr Janjua performed a tonsillectomy on my teenage daughter. He was kind, relaxed, professional, and above all, caring. My daughter received incredible care before and after surgery. Performing this kind of surgery on a young child is difficult enough-- on a teenager, it's even worse, but Dr. Janjua made a difficult situation, so much better for us all by exhibiting patience and kindness. He is truly one of the finest physicians I have ever known. I would, and have, recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Went to this doc for inflammation I had in some cartilage. Guy knows what he's talking about. He treated it quickly and told me what to expect. Pain is gone and I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Janjua is a talented artist and surgeon. We spoke at length about what I wanted my face to look like after the surgery (this is a huge decision afterall), and he brought up points that I never thought of on my own. He was able to pinpoint aesthetic features that were adding to/taking away from I wanted and didn't want that I was not able to spot on my own. Essentially, he helped me get closer to EXACTLY what I wanted. It's now been almost 9 months since my surgery, and I honestly couldn't be happier. It looks so good, and I feel beautiful. It's my belief that surgery is a blend of art and science. Dr. Janjua has both. You won't find a better surgeon. Ontop of that, he takes the time to really talk to patients. He is one of the sweetest, kindest physicians I've ever come in contact with. I've had procedure done elsewhere, and I can tell you the customer service/people aspect in his office is also of a caliber you won't find elsewhere. This is a surgeon you can trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

When you first arrive for your appointment you are greeted by Liz with a big smile and pleasant conversation. After a few minutes, a very friendly Lily — who manages to work seamlessly with the doctor while being a wealth of information herself — escorts you to a patient waiting room. Have a billing or insurance question? Go to Susie — she goes out of her way to get you an answer in a very timely manner. And finally there’s Dr. J. As soon as he enters the room he immediately puts you at ease. I knew after my first appointment that he would be my doctor. Between his surgical skill and warm, kind and gentle demeanor I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT or Facial Plastic Surgeon, or a combination of both as was my situation. The entire office is run in a harmony not often encountered today. Thank you Dr. J for giving me my smile back. Lisa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Had a blapheroplasty done and the experience with Dr. Janjua and his staff was phenomenal. Professional, caring, patient and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

I fell on 11/20 and fractured my nose in 2 places. Dr Janjua performed surgery on 11/27 to set the bones. He is a very kind and caring doctor. He took his time explaining everything before and after the surgery. When he met with my husband immediately following the surgery, he told him the most important thing he would have in the discharge instructions, was his cell number. We texted him on Thanksgiving morning with a question and he called back in a matter of minutes. He reassured me that my symptoms were normal and there was nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend Dr Janjua.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

Dr. Janjua was wonderful with my 4 year old son. He made all of us less anxious and more relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr. set clear expectations and lived up to them! Eyelid surgery was excellent! I would go back to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

We were extremely happy with the entire experience at Dr. Janjua's office. Our 1 year old son had a dermoid cyst removed near his eye. He answered all of our questions, reassured us and then took exception care of our son. There is barely a mark on his face after the stitches were removed 7 days after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Janjua and his staff are simply amazing. It’s difficult to find a doctor and his staff to be extremely genuine people. Either you like the doctor and the staff is unfriendly or you like the staff and the doctor has no bedside manners. They addressed my concerns throughout my procedure and never made me feel like I couldn’t back out at any time if I got to scared. My blepharoplasty came out astounding without any complications. I don’t need any other procedures done, but I find myself looking for something, just so I can go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599976].votes_count ]]