Rate Dr. Chetan Shah

Dr. Chetan Shah's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I just wanted to let know why I never came back to the office. I was originally referred to you by my primary physician on 12/12/12, at which time you graciously saw me. When I saw you the next day, I profusely sweating with no change you had me admitted to Capital / Hopewell. During my 48 Hr. stay at the hospital, where I was given intervenes antibiotics, you never once came by the hospital or (according to the nurse) called to inquiry about my status. A doctor from your office briefly stop by. On the 2nd day of my stay I had to get the nurse to call you service to get me released. I feel that I was given no personal attention or information was given to me about my condition “a salivary stone” which was found via a cat scan almost 24 hrs. after I was initially admitted. So basically the problem still exists, but now it has been identified. It seems to me that between the infectious disease doctor at the hospitaland yourself that nobody wanted to take responsibility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Took care of my son in a professional, caring manner. My son had ear tubes placed and was finally able to stop taking all of those antibiotics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600002].votes_count ]]