You may also like

Rate Dr. Amy D. Lazar

Dr. Amy D. Lazar's Ratings

Dr Lazar is wonderful but her staff is not. I scheduled an appointment showed up and they did not have me in the system for an appointment. Very disappointing. And extremely frustrating. Perhaps they shod implement a call or text procedure to send a confirmation to make sure this does not happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719419].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Amy D. Lazar's response
I’m Nora from the Patient Relations Team. I want to offer our sincerest apologies. Service excellence is at the very core of our mission at ENT & Allergy Associates. All of our staff has received extensive training in patient and customer communication and relations, so feedback like yours allows us an opportunity to evaluate, educate and retrain. I assure that we can and will do much, much better for you and for all of our valued customers. The Regional Manager for our office would like the opportunity to speak to you about your experience in greater detail. Please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [entandallergy] dot com [.com] and we will get right back to you. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to speak with you soon. Best, Nora

Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Professional, knowledgeable & compassionate! Best Doctor.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Lazar is very professional, attentive, helpful, and thorough. She makes you feel at ease and explains everything clearly to you. Informs you what options you have and what her recommendations are. I needed a medication change, and she herself called to talk to me which doctors usually never do, they get the nurses. I am usually hard to please. Very impressed by her. Thanks Dr. Lazar!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I had an amazing experience with Bridgewater ENT and Allergy. The management and staff are wonderful and the officer manager went above and beyond to help me settle and insurance issue. She was amazing when I was stressed, totally calm, helpful, organized, patient and thorough. Dr. Lazar and Dr. Burachinsky both in the operating room and in all follow up appointments did an outstanding job bringing both their expertise and compassion to all of our interactions. Since my surgery which was beneficial for my health on so many levels, I've seen many of the doctors in the practice for general ENT issues; allergies, colds, infections etc. and have brought my kids in as well. I can't recommend the practice enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Lazar is amazingly compassionate with her patients. She actually examine my child in the middle of the night when I did not receive the necessary medical attention warranted at the pediatric emergency department. Truly a one-of-a kind physician who is well-respected by peers and puts her patients' interests before all else. Thankyou for taking such good care of our family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

My entire family (2 adults/4 children) sees Dr. Lazar for different issues for the past 15 years. She takes the time to listen to the patient, explains in detail what the problem is and recommended treatments. GREAT with children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr. Lazar has been my ENT for six years. She is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She asks questions and listens to mine. She did my second sinus surgery- she specializes in corrective surgery, which I needed. She has always been helpful in finding ways for me to manage my chronic allergies and acid reflux disease. I have been recommending her for years because she is excellent. Every time I mention her name to another doctor, they all say the same thing- "Oh, she is good!" I cannot say enough good things about how well she does her job- I am very, very happy with the results of my surgery and her abilities as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Amy Lazar and feel she is an exceptional doctor. Versed in the latest technology, she has performed complicated sinus surgery and provided various services over the years, all to my satisfaction. She is compassionate and always helpful. Would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

smart , intelligent ,skillful,emphatic , professional ,respectful , very knowledgeable , spend time with me , respecting my wishes not pushing for anything , would strongly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Dr. Lazar was the only doctor who properly diagnosed my daughter's sinus issue. From our first appointment, Dr. Lazar had a well thought out plan to relieve the tremendous headaches that were found to be from a sinus condition. Dr. Lazar is extremely competent, professional and takes the time to explain in terms a patient could understand. She is the BEST ENT out there and I would recommend her to all my family and friends. Her staff... very helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][600027].votes_count ]]