Rate Dr. Amy D. Lazar

Dr. Amy D. Lazar's Ratings

Dr. Lazar is very professional, attentive, helpful, and thorough. She makes you feel at ease and explains everything clearly to you. Informs you what options you have and what her recommendations are. I needed a medication change, and she herself called to talk to me which doctors usually never do, they get the nurses. I am usually hard to please. Very impressed by her. Thanks Dr. Lazar!!

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

I had an amazing experience with Bridgewater ENT and Allergy. The management and staff are wonderful and the officer manager went above and beyond to help me settle and insurance issue. She was amazing when I was stressed, totally calm, helpful, organized, patient and thorough. Dr. Lazar and Dr. Burachinsky both in the operating room and in all follow up appointments did an outstanding job bringing both their expertise and compassion to all of our interactions. Since my surgery which was beneficial for my health on so many levels, I've seen many of the doctors in the practice for general ENT issues; allergies, colds, infections etc. and have brought my kids in as well. I can't recommend the practice enough.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lazar is amazingly compassionate with her patients. She actually examine my child in the middle of the night when I did not receive the necessary medical attention warranted at the pediatric emergency department. Truly a one-of-a kind physician who is well-respected by peers and puts her patients' interests before all else. Thankyou for taking such good care of our family!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

My entire family (2 adults/4 children) sees Dr. Lazar for different issues for the past 15 years. She takes the time to listen to the patient, explains in detail what the problem is and recommended treatments. GREAT with children!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lazar has been my ENT for six years. She is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She asks questions and listens to mine. She did my second sinus surgery- she specializes in corrective surgery, which I needed. She has always been helpful in finding ways for me to manage my chronic allergies and acid reflux disease. I have been recommending her for years because she is excellent. Every time I mention her name to another doctor, they all say the same thing- "Oh, she is good!" I cannot say enough good things about how well she does her job- I am very, very happy with the results of my surgery and her abilities as a doctor.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Amy Lazar and feel she is an exceptional doctor. Versed in the latest technology, she has performed complicated sinus surgery and provided various services over the years, all to my satisfaction. She is compassionate and always helpful. Would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

smart , intelligent ,skillful,emphatic , professional ,respectful , very knowledgeable , spend time with me , respecting my wishes not pushing for anything , would strongly recommend her

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lazar was the only doctor who properly diagnosed my daughter's sinus issue. From our first appointment, Dr. Lazar had a well thought out plan to relieve the tremendous headaches that were found to be from a sinus condition. Dr. Lazar is extremely competent, professional and takes the time to explain in terms a patient could understand. She is the BEST ENT out there and I would recommend her to all my family and friends. Her staff... very helpful and friendly.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

dr.lazar did my sinus surgery, and her bedside manners are wonderful. she is very kind and intelligent . Her front desk staff is amazing they make you feel very comfortable. Love that somerville office wouldnt go anywhere else!!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Dr.Lazar Was The Second ENT That I Went To In My Area The First One Was Horrible.Dr.Lazar Solved My Problem

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag