Rate Dr. David Kutler

Dr. David Kutler's Ratings

I have Throat pain for over Four Months. after seeing Three ENT Drs. with No solution to
my problem, I decided to see the forth one. I got the name of Dr. David Kutler
from a Nurse. I made my appointment with Dr. kutler , he was the only ENT Dr. who
had extensive knowledge for different problems without pushing me to Hazardous Machinery
Tests. he got my full respect and faith on his enormous knowledge.
I would strongly recommend Dr. Kutler to solve your problem as he did for me.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. David Kutler is an exceptional surgeon and an amazing Doctor. When I was diagnosed with a large thyroid tumor and started searching for the best surgeon, we called Dr. Kutler's office and his assistant Christine was very helpful and tried to fit me in as soon as possible. Dr. Kutler reviewed all the tests, presented options and patiently discussed and explained each of them. Christine was able to schedule the surgery very quickly and then followed up on each and every step before the surgery. The day before the surgery, both of them called asking if I have any questions. Dr. Kutler not only performed the surgery on a high mark, he visited me after it was done and was very re-assuring. Since I stayed in the hospital overnight, he came again to check on me at 6:30 AM on Saturday morning on his day off. Doctor Kutler and his stuff are simply fantastic, carrying, personable and excellent professionals! I'm a nurse myself and could really attest that this Doctor is a real gem!

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

Brilliant, exceptional surgeon. Tiny scar. What was supposed to have been a 2 hour surgery, he took 8 hours to do the best job possible removing the thyroid cancer. At the same time of being smiling, affable, he was repeatedly contemptuous of my being overweight, which as a late stage thyroid cancer survivor, was not appreciated. He was not interested in hearing about post operative pain, completely dismissive of discussing pain after surgery. No information whatsoever about the fact that it is common after thyroid surgery to lose function of the parathyroid gland, for life. No post op communication about what a life without a thyroid/parathyroid gland means for the patient. His referrals to endocrinologists were repeatedly bad and he had not even met them, he just pulled names off the hospital list, based his opinion on their academic credentials, rather than knowledge of them. That said, he's an excellent surgeon.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

not interested in hearing about post operative pain, or discussing pain after surgery

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

AMAZING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR! Dr. Kutler is one of the most amazing doctor's I have ever seen. He is not only fantastic at what he does with amazing credentials and awards but he is compassionate, empathetic and so easy to talk to. I had gone into see him for something I needed removed and he gave me all my options and was extremely thorough with his explanations. He did not rush me and made me feel at ease immediately. He took the time to explain everything and even called me late one night to discuss further details. He has also gone out of his way to help me! I have yet to even have my surgery but felt the need to comment on my experience thus far. I'm sure the surgery will be fine and his follow up care will be as excellent as my care to date. I would recommend Dr. Kutler with flying colors!

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

I would defintely recommend Dr.Kutler hands down, without a doubt!

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kutler is terrific: he answers questions, explains, and inspires confidence. He's unfailingly courteous, attentive and just great to be with.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kutler saved my life and is one of the most professional and knowledgeable physician's I've met. I highly recommend Dr. Kutler; he's the best!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kutler was amazing! He was one of the most professional and thoughtful doctors I've met. This included follow-up calls at night to let me know what my test results showed. On a scale of 1-10, he's a 10!

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag