Rate Dr. W. Michael Myles

Dr. W. Michael Myles's Ratings

I had two cataract surgeries (2 eyes) with Dr. Myles and I found that he made it easy to go though for me. He always took the time to kindly answer my questions in a way that I could understand. His staff was also very friendly. He is very competent and I would highly recommend him without hesitation. Thank you Dr. Myles for your great work. I am now rediscovering all the nice things and colours there are to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

What a nice, thoughtful, and competent person. I feel in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Myles in his office recently, for an assessment for cataract surgery. He really made me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. He was patient, and explained things in a way I could understand. Also, he has a great sense of humour! I tend to get nervous at doctors offices, so it was nice to have a laugh to help ease a stressful situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

My mother is 84 and traveled from Northern Ont to get her cateracts done. he did both eyes in a short amount of time and answered any concerns she had. He is very patient and he remembers his patients even though he sees so many. I agree that he treats people in a kind and caring way and not as a number. I wish that every Dr. were like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

RLE Surgery at Cataract MD. Terrific outcome, no complications, very personable, easygoing, responsive to questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Just had the YAG capsulotomy done on the right eye and it went even more smoothly than the left eye, which was done last year. Dr. Myles did the original surgery in 2001. Very pleased with the result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Excellent all around. Took time to explain. Answered all my questions. Even wheeled me back to recovery after both of my surgeries!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Very knowledgeable and personable. Dr. Myles is kind, thorough, and takes the time to explain diagnoses. A pleasure having him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Great, great doctor. I had cateract surgery and I was back at work in the afternoon. Nice guy, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Very personable and explains your ailments so you can understand the problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1633850].votes_count ]]