Rate Dr. Paul E. Antalik

Dr. Paul E. Antalik's Ratings

Dr Antalik was very nice when I took my son months ago. But today my complaint is with those Witches at the Penn hills office. I went today to take my lil girl and these Witches didn't want to take her once I said , I forgot the insurance card. They had us sit for 10minutes, to decide how to get ride of us. Then called me over saying my insurance WEBSITE is down, so their unable to verify her insurance. I offered to call. She says" we'll it will take u 15 minutes to get threw. REALLY B! So she tells me to reschedule . Mind u this is our 2nd Date because THEY CANCELED ON US. I offer to go to the corner of the street to get my card. No No ,just reschedule. I had my child,who simply wants the Sand out of her ear. Never again. Those WITCHES in PEnnHills behind the window SUCK! Ive never complained about someone online,but I had to today.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2388979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Antalik was to preform a tonsillectomy on me; instead he cut a muscle that resulted in permanent tinnitus. In addition, I had to make an additional appointment because something was done improperly in the operation resulting in thrush , which is extremely painful. Upon my return, a seven year old was also there to see Dr Antalik due to a tonsillectomy that resulted in thrush, as well. My heart went out to the seven year old; trush is so incredibly painful...besides the tonsillectomy. Hopefully the seven year old did not end up with tinnitus, too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2388977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Antalik diagnosed me with eustation tube dysfunction. My PCP thought I had an ear infection. Dr. Antalik had an audiologist in his office who did tests that helped him make the correct diagnosis. I am particular about my doctors and I really like Dr. Antalik. He is kind, smart, listens, and explains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Love love love dr antalik!!! He's the best ENT! Great bedside manners, he truly cares about his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

I have broken my nose many times as a child, and subsequently suffered most if my life not being able to breathe. I was referred by a co-worker to see Dr. Antalik, which ended up being the best decision I have made! He was very kind and caring and listened to my concerns. I had little to no pain, bruising or other side affects to having had any procedure. By far the absolute best ENT I've been to since I first went to a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

35 years ago when I was 14 years old had a horrific accident and was hit in the face with a baseball bat. I was a beautiful young girl until this accident destroyed my face. Dr. Antalik was a fairly new surgeon at the time and was called into the emergency room when I came in. I was just 'blessed to have been taken to a hospital where he was on call. Dr. Antalik said many months afterwards that he had never seen a case so bad. By using photographs Dr. Antalik skillfully put my face back together. Three surgeries later you would've never known that I had an accident at all. In fact my nose was nicer than before the accident. Not only aesthetically did my face look beautiful after the bsuegeries, I have had no problems whatsoever with sinuses or breathing and can attest to this 35 years later. My name is Francine PatrononBrozek........Dr. If your reading this God Bless you. You're a wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Without a doubt the very best in the business!! Cares about his patients, knowledgeable, very kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr. Antalik has been my ENT doctor for 20 years. He is the most compassionate and skilled physician I know. He now treats my husband and has removed nasal polyps- quite successfully and without complications. There is no doctor that I have met who is so kind, skillful, and cares about each patient. He is the best there is!! We hope he never moves away or retires. He should be recognized for his excellence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601128].votes_count ]]