Rate Dr. Andrew H. Ford

Dr. Andrew H. Ford's Ratings

Changed doctors immediately following a nightmare surgery with numerous complications handled poorly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

From start to finish, our experience with Dr. Ford was exemplary. He has been very informative, knowledgeable, professional, while at the same time being very forthcoming and honest about the surgery and the prognosis. He and his staff made the surgery and recovery process very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

This is the worst Ear, Nose and Throat Dr. I have ever gone to. I was diagnosed with Hearing loss in my Right ear. Dr. Ford said it was due to bone fusing and could be fixed with a simple surgery. The procedure was called a "stapendectomy". He said the procdure would only take about an hour and should restore a great portion of my hearing. When in recovery my wife noticed that my eye was rolling around and I couldn't move the right side of my face. The nerve that controles these facial features runs along the base of the ear canel. If this nerve is damaged it can cause lots of damage including tinnitus, a perminate ringing in the ear which is what I have. My hearing loss is still there and now I have a perminate ringing in my ear. I went to other ENT's for second opinion but they said the damage was done!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR, HE IS A ****!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601358].votes_count ]]