Rate Dr. Frank W. Theilen

Dr. Frank W. Theilen's Ratings

Very helpful, skilled, and professional. Super empathetic with a lot of common sense! His staff is also fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Theilen was very good overall and I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT. Dr. Theilen does have bedside manners, polite overall all GOOD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr Thielen gave me my life back. I had a tumor on my parathyroid (hyperparathyoidism) that went undiagonosed by a different doctor for almost one year. Ten days after my initial visit, I had surgery to remove the tumor. I felt completely back to my normal self in 3 days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

You can not go to a better Ear,Nose and Throat Dr. You are in wonderful hands with Dr. Theilen. He is really the best. He has a very good bedside mannor. He has been wonderful for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Overall I thought Dr. Theilen was a nice person, but I was surprised to find a doctor's office in a Baylor medical center to be so disorganized. I was referred to Dr. Theilen by my primary provider for a biopsy. I waited over 90 minutes for him, and when he finally saw me he spent less than 10 minutes with me, THEN told me I had to schedule a separate appointment to do the 15-minute biopsy. The receptionist that made the appointment failed to mention any of this. When I call and say "I need an appointment for a biopsy", I would expect to get a biopsy or have them explain THEN that they don't do that on the first appointment. Dr. Theilen told me I could wait until the 'end of the day' then get the biopsy, which tells me he put me off for 90 minutes but would not put off his other patient(s) for another 15 - 20 minutes to do this quick procedure - ?? In my OPINION it seems a policy like this is more about being able to bill twice and not about quality for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He is a great doctor, really listens to you and is very helpful. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601546].votes_count ]]