Rate Dr. Josee Lefebvre

Dr. Josee Lefebvre's Ratings

Je ne la recommande à personne. Elle a manifestement un trouble de personnalité.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

If I could I would give her 0 of knowledge. I went to my first appointment with her and they charged without even notify me in advance, she told me that it was not acceptable that I still breastfeed my daughter of one year and half, first because she was already to old (wtf??!!) and second because it was contraindicated for pregnancy, without even ask if I had pain or if was bleeding. She just order me to stop breastfeeding for the next appointment. After that, I was already decided that it would be my last time with her, she told me that I would have a C section because the pregnancy was to close of my first pregnancy... ??!! With only 10 weeks pregnant she already decided to do a c section???!!! Then she gave a second thought and told me that maybe it was to early to talk about c section. Stay away from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Wow tout un suivi!!! Avant d'accoucher déjà ce n'est pas terrible ... Elle nous fait attendre un temps incroyable dans la salle d'attente ... Très peu guidée tout au long de la grosesse... On doit chercher l'info nous même ... Après l'accouchement c'est pire... Impossible d'avoir un RV / suivi de 6 semaines comme prévu après l'accouchement ! Prochain RV disponible 2 mois et demi après l'accouchement ! Elle devrait enseigner plus au nouvelle maman et pas prendre pour acquis qu'une nouvelle maman connais tout!!!
Cette clinique à ile des sœurs s'occupe de vous avant la naissance comme un vip...après nous ne sommes qu'un numéro et aucun soutient... Assez décevant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I had a terrible experience with that doctor - both in her office and during labor. She's cold, aggressive, rough, incompetent, makes mistakes, doesn't answer questions in a polite way (not even after 2 days of labor and all because of her). Shouldn't work with women in such a sensitive and delicate period of life. She needs help. DON'T RECOMMEND HER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I was hospitalized at St. Mary`s and loved the whole staff except dr. Lefebvre. She came to examine me with an ultrasound machine and told me there was no baby ( i was 9 months preg) then realized she did not know how to use the machine!! She refused to speak to me unless i was lying on my left side (bull) and was consulting webmd concerning my question. She also forgot about me and left me waiting 3 hours, only to tell me off because i had not eaten....but i was supposed to see her while fasting. Avoid at all costs!!! She is very cold and uncaring, i have no idea how she is still practicing at a wonderful hospital like St. Mary`s

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

The worst doctor I have ever met. Never there on time. Have to wait minimum 3 hours on your appointment because they will over schedule all patients just minutes apart. Sometimes you get there to see her and wait for hours then just come to know that she wont be there and have to reschedule your appointment. Very unprofessional and just unacceptable. I take a day off for my appointment and doesnt show up or comes always late and doesnt notify the clinic. Avoid at all cost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

The polyclinique ile-de-soeurs in itself is probably responsible for at least half of the bad reviews this doctor is having. They give appointments a at minute distance from each other (how do you expect the patients not to wait forever if you overbook the schedule like that with one patient scheduled at 7:30 and the other one at 7:31?... Especially when the doctor shows up at 9:15!), and this is WHEN they give you an appointment for a day the doctor is in (I found out the doctor wasn't showing up when I arrived there once, only to be given yet another bad appointment, that I only learned was cancelled when I called), they are rude and condescending, arrive late themselves (the secretary was actually LAUGHING with her colleague at how she couldn't manage to arrive on time), charge whatever they feel like (I asked for a price list but there was none and, after having the procedure done, they charged me even more than announced for supposed 'extras' I was never given any details on...)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

This women should not be a doctor! She has no knowledge, is very rude, does not listen, is clumsy and is always late. I had an appointment with her 3 weeks ago for menstrual cramps. She was 2 hours late and broke all of her pap smear specimen on the floor, there was broken glass everywhere. My problem was that I broke my tail bone when I was 14, therefore the swelling and bloating causes pressure which gives me tremendous pain, I ask if there was any physio I could do, since I no longer want to take pain killers. SHE replied that my cramps and my lower back pain were related to depression lol, and I should consult a psychiatrist! I was very insulted considering that I am 29 and in perfect health. I have a great job and happily married. SHE IS PURE DISASTER AND VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Little knowledge and a horrible personality. I was pregnant for the first time and I saw this doctor 6 times, every time I had to wait alteast 2hrs and I got to see her for 5min. She gets very defensive when asking a question which made me uncomfortable to even ask a question. I had a premature labor 3 months ago at 19 weeks/3 days. I was bleeding and I had pain which I didn't recognise since it was my first pregnancy so I went to see her and she said everything is fine. A week later I went to emergency and she did the ultrasound and told me to bedrest. I told her I was having pain and she would not listen and get defensive about WHAT KIND of pain so she sent me home. The next day the pain got worse, I went to emergency again and delivered my baby at 19 weeks. She never called me to ask how I am for weeks. I called her myself and she said that I was having contractions and WE did not recognise it. I advice anyone who want to go to this doctor: DON'T! You will regret it. I know I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

ALWAYS LATE. Elle est toujours en retard. Je ne l'ai jamais vu à l'intérieur des 2h de mes rendez vous. Info minimale. J'espère vraiment que ce sera pas elle qui va m'accoucher! A 30 semaines c'et peut-être un peu tard pour changer...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635165].votes_count ]]