Rate Dr. Samuel C. Weber

Dr. Samuel C. Weber's Ratings

Sam Weber operated on my wife's thyroid in a particularly difficult operation and the results were great. He even closed the incision with a stitch method used in plastic surgery. It is now three weeks after the operation and you can hardly see where the incision was. Sam Weber is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

He said he was an expert in parathyroid surgery. He did not prove to be. He said it was the second time he was unable to locate the damaged parathyroid. He does the full thyroid surgery so you do not want to take a chance he will miss it. He may be an expert is other areas, but if your parathyroid is the problem, go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2009

Dr. Weber was extremely courteous and friendly. I'm very glad that I was referred to him, even though he didn't give me the news or results I was hoping for. I will definitely keep him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

This doctor saved my then-79-year-old mother's life. She'd been to her PCP, a cardiologist, complaining of headaches and stiffness in her neck. He pretty much dismissed her. I insisted she see an ENT doctor, and she made an appointment with Dr. Weber. This was just three weeks before we were scheduled to move out of state, and she didn't want to keep it but I insisted. Dr. Weber ordered a CAT scan and personally called her that afternoon to tell her she had a large brain aneurysm that required immediate treatment. She was successfully treated with "coiling" and is still going strong today. We owe Dr. Weber a debt of gratitude for taking the time to find out what was wrong. As for the cardiologist -- a big raspberry to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

This is the best doctor I have ever met. I wish he did all kinds of medicine so I could see him more often. He takes his time, checks everything, follows up with you multiple times by phone, he is so sincere. His walls are covered with thank you letters from both young and old patients throughout his thirty years of practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601555].votes_count ]]