Rate Dr. Eric S. Powitzky

Dr. Eric S. Powitzky's Ratings

One of the very best docs that I have been too. A future world class doc if not one already! I. Would rec mend him to any one needing the best ENT doc .office visit aug 20,2013 ,William m. Mandell

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr.Powitzky left me without any medical care.He also lied to me and my family about giving me the proper help I needed.He avoided my phone calls and lied on several occasions.Do not trust him.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I was initially recommended by my previous ENT who no longer is in Houston. However, I am very happy to be a patient of Dr. Powitzky, he is the very best ENT. I have a very complicated history, which is very severe sinus with regular recurring sinus infection along with deblitating migraine headaches. He was willing to work with me and my neurologist to give me some relief. He emails me and calls me personally to check on me. His nurse Maria is super nice. I love the fact that whan I am in need, they are willing to work me in the schedule. Thanks Doc, for your great expertise. Also thanks for taking my new insurance BCBS now.

Submitted June 26, 2011 | flag

I've seen Dr. Powitzky for over 4 years now and he is absolutely amazing, understanding, and kind. I wish all my doctors were as compassionate as he is. Best care you'll get.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

this is the best office. i can't believe i wasted my time with so many others doctors before i found Dr. Powitzky.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag