Rate Dr. Alain Bitton

Dr. Alain Bitton's Ratings

Dr Bitton is an amazing doctor! He is the best specialist I have seen, both in terms of knowledge and how he treats his patient. His secretary, however, is rude and unprofessional - difficult to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Bitton for over 15 years now - I have Crohns. He is without a doubt the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable Gastro Doc! I trust him completely and I have never been disappointed. He answers all my questions, tells it like it really is and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. And, most important, he listens - to everything I say about what and how I am feeling. He is great and I will not ever change doctors - he is the kind of doctor everyone wants!! I have to travel almost 2 hours one way by public transit to see him - and I would travel even longer if I had to!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bitton for at least 7 years now. Love him. He is the coolest, sweetest, smartest, and BEST Gastro doc. around. I hope he stays around for many many years to come!

(Stef d.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Bitton is the most human doctor I've ever had. He's been my doctor for over 6 years now and never have I felt like I was just a number. The staff is amazing too (Marlene Stone) always making sure I understand what is going on and what I will be going through. I get cold calls just to know how I am doing...even on week nights and week-ends!!! To me, Dr. Bitton is a man of great knowledge with a big heart. Is help towards me is HUGELY appreciated and I want everyone in is surroundings to know. TJANK YOU DR. BITTON (Angela G.)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1635277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Best doctor award ! Dr Bitton est mon médecin depuis plus de dix ans. Il est exceptionnelement humain et compétent. Il est aussi très disponible malgré son horaire chargé. Dr Bitton a toute ma confiance !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Thank-you Dr. Bitton for being the Doctor you are and for understanding your patients when they have more then one problem. You are the best there is and I am Happy you are my Doctor. Thanking you from my heart:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I think there should be more caring doctors like him. He is very compassionate with his patients and is very interested in finding the help you need. Don't ever change dr.bitton keep up the good work Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

WHILE AT EMERGENCY, THE DOCTOR CALLED DR. BITTON. HE TOLD THEM THAT HE WILL COME TO THE HOSPITAL AND PERFORM THE TESTS HIMSELF. NOW THAT IS COMMITTMENT AND SERVICE. HE DID THE COLONOSCOPY GENTLY KNOWING THAT I HAD PAIN. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ATTENTIVE, KIND, INFORMED ME, NEVER GAVE UP WHEN OTHER DOCTORS DID. VERY CARING AND GIVING DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

J'apprécie grandement le Dr. Bitton. Il est très brillant et d'une humanité très réconfortante.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2010

tres bon gastro, tres occuper mais tres à l'écoute de ses patients, il est victime de sa compétence, tout les autres gastro lui envoie les pires cas(j'en suis un) je ne me laisse plus faire par les docteurs(pas de cheque en blanc) et il comprend ma crainte vis a vis les incompétent, j,en ai été victime, je ne le serai plus, mais lui il est tres bon mais un peut rapide à la chirurgie à mon gout..je le conseilerais à ma famille

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635271].votes_count ]]