Rate Dr. Alain Bitton

Dr. Alain Bitton's Ratings

Dr. Bitton is the most human doctor I've ever had. He's been my doctor for over 6 years now and never have I felt like I was just a number. The staff is amazing too (Marlene Stone) always making sure I understand what is going on and what I will be going through. I get cold calls just to know how I am doing...even on week nights and week-ends!!! To me, Dr. Bitton is a man of great knowledge with a big heart. Is help towards me is HUGELY appreciated and I want everyone in is surroundings to know. TJANK YOU DR. BITTON (Angela G.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Best doctor award ! Dr Bitton est mon médecin depuis plus de dix ans. Il est exceptionnelement humain et compétent. Il est aussi très disponible malgré son horaire chargé. Dr Bitton a toute ma confiance !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Thank-you Dr. Bitton for being the Doctor you are and for understanding your patients when they have more then one problem. You are the best there is and I am Happy you are my Doctor. Thanking you from my heart:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I think there should be more caring doctors like him. He is very compassionate with his patients and is very interested in finding the help you need. Don't ever change dr.bitton keep up the good work Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

WHILE AT EMERGENCY, THE DOCTOR CALLED DR. BITTON. HE TOLD THEM THAT HE WILL COME TO THE HOSPITAL AND PERFORM THE TESTS HIMSELF. NOW THAT IS COMMITTMENT AND SERVICE. HE DID THE COLONOSCOPY GENTLY KNOWING THAT I HAD PAIN. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ATTENTIVE, KIND, INFORMED ME, NEVER GAVE UP WHEN OTHER DOCTORS DID. VERY CARING AND GIVING DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

J'apprécie grandement le Dr. Bitton. Il est très brillant et d'une humanité très réconfortante.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2010

tres bon gastro, tres occuper mais tres à l'écoute de ses patients, il est victime de sa compétence, tout les autres gastro lui envoie les pires cas(j'en suis un) je ne me laisse plus faire par les docteurs(pas de cheque en blanc) et il comprend ma crainte vis a vis les incompétent, j,en ai été victime, je ne le serai plus, mais lui il est tres bon mais un peut rapide à la chirurgie à mon gout..je le conseilerais à ma famille

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2010

Dr. Bitton is a highly reputable and competent GI Specialist. He has been my treating physician for the past 2 years (Chrons) and I am very fortunate to be under his care. His bedside manners are to be admired. He is a compassionate and caring individual and I am indebted to him for providing me with the best medical care and treatment. He has seen me at my most vulnerable state and has managed to bring me back to my real self both from a physical and mental standpoint. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

The other GI's had all given up on me. I had been thru many little procedures, many different meds, etc. Dr. Bitton was, is and will be the only one who ever managed my illness. He is kind, patient, extremely knowledgeable and intelligent. He perseveres where others might give up, his conviction that a cure was possible and his constant care helped give me the strength to overcome a disease that has been my nemesis for over 15 years. Many grateful thanks to Dr. B & his talented team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

i have been living with crohns for 22 years now and have been through a few doctors and have been a patient of Dr. Bitton for about 7 years and have been more than satisfied with his help before and after my surgery and have been very happy since. yes you wait a while in the waiting room but you should appreciate the wait considering the work he has done for crohns and his passion towards finding a cure. be thankful sit down and read a book. thank you Dr. Bitton keep up the great work. when do you find time for yourself?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1635268].votes_count ]]