Rate Dr. Bryan C. Tagge

Dr. Bryan C. Tagge's Ratings

He has worked on all 3 of our children. I am always impressed with how good he is with the kids. He is kind, helpful and doesn't act like he's in a hurry, which is rare for doctors these days. He takes time to listen and talk to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I'm very dissatisfied with Dr. Tagge. He suggested a "simple" cauterization procedure in my nose to fix an occasional, slight, nose bleed. Instead, the cauterization led me to the ER on the next day because of massive bleeding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2012

Dr. Tagge is awesome! I have brought all three of my children to his office and I completely trust them in his hands. He's great with kids and really listens to concerns and cares that I have had. He spent some extra time answering my questions and taking the time to make me feel comfortable with my childs surgery. He's extremely friendly and doesn't blow you off with a simple prescription. He takes the time to give you the answers to your problems. His nurse is also friendly and upbeat and helped my kids to relax. She always returned my phone calls promptly and had the knowledge to answer all my questions. Bottom line, Dr. Tagge and staff are great especially for families.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601659].votes_count ]]